He takes care of your child/children while you're away (1D)

Zayn: "Sit still Caleb." Zayn said for the third time that night to your seven year old son. "I thought you wanted me to draw you for mommy." Zayn asked putting down his drawing pad. Caleb stared down at his hands for a second and back up at Zayn. "I do dad...but I want to draw too." He said shrugging. A smile grew on Zayn's face and he hurried away not saying anything to your son. Zayn returned with a pad similar to his just a bit smaller and handed it to Caleb. Caleb glanced up at his dad and a smile formed on his lips. "Are you going to teach me how to draw daddy?" He asked his eyes filled with admiration. "Of course I will, how come you've never mentioned it before?" "You're always busy." Caleb said shrugging his shoulders taking his bottom lip between his teeth. "I'm never too busy for you or your mom. Now come on, we're going spend the next few days drawing until our hands fall off." Zayn said chuckling. "Can we make pictures for mommy for when she comes back home?" He asked enthusiastically. "Of course" Zayn said, smiling.

Liam: "Dad." Your 10-year-old daughter Sophie said quietly from the kitchen doorway. Liam looked up from the pot with the spaghetti in it. "Yes, love?" He asked turning off the flame and turning his full attention to her. "Um... after dinner can we watch a movie together?" She asked twiddling her fingers anxiously waiting for her father's response. "Of course we can. What movie did you have in mind, sweety?" He asked grabbing two plates from the cabinet above the stove. "Harry Potter. Mommy promised to watch it with me, but she had to go see grandma." She said shrugging. "Maybe we can watch a different Harry Potter movie every night until mom comes home." He suggested glancing over his shoulder to her. She eagerly nodded her head and walked quickly over to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and hugging him from behind. "Thanks daddy. I can't wait. Ooh can we watch the movie and eat dinner at the same time?" She asked hopping up and down. "Well you know your mother doesn't like anyone eating in the living room...but if we don't make a mess she'll never know." He said smiling down at his little girl as she giggled a little hugging him tighter.

Harry: Darcy skipped around the house in her ballet outfit. "Daddy help me practice please." She said stopping in front of him while he sat on the couch. He sat up straight and nodded at his daughter. "Okay Darce, what do I have to do?" He asked sending her a smile. "You have to dance with me. Mommy does it." She said twirling around the living room. Harry stood up and began stretching causing your daughter to giggle a bit. "Let's do this." Harry said trying to stand on his tiptoes. Darcy began her routine for her recital as Harry stared at her in awe. Darcy stopped and turned toward her father. "Daddy you're supposed to do it with me." She said dropping her hands to her hips. "You're too good for me to follow, Darce." He said laughing a little. "I can teach you the dance daddy." She said grabbing his hand smiling. "When mommy comes home we'll show her together." Harry said looking down at his daughter. "Will you wear a tutu?" She asked with her big green eyes. "Only if it's pink." He said jokingly, but his daughter assumed he was serious.

Louis: "You can't beat me daddy." Your six-year-old son Tommo said giggling as he copied the dance moves off the television screen. Louis huffed as he watched your son wiggle around to Just Dance 4. "My moves are way better than yours. Watch and learn son. Watch and learn." Louis said once Tommo's song ended and it was now his turn. 'Moves Like Jagger' blared from the screen and Louis broke out into dance as your son cheered him on. Once the song ended Louis flopped down on the couch out of breath. Tommo followed suit and climbed up on the couch beside his father. "You win." He said patting his father's stomach with a grin. Louis was still out of breath and shook his head. "No way, you won. Look at how tired daddy is. You're not even tired." Louis said ruffling Tommo's hair making him laugh. "You're old." He said giggling. Louis let out a gasp 'You hurt my feeling" he said pretending to sob in his hands. "I'm sorry daddy." Tommo said trying to pry Louis' hands from his face. "Daddy don't cry I love you. I call mommy." He said hopping off the couch and running over to the phone on the table. Louis peeked from behind his hands and saw your son fumbling with the phone. "Tom, it's okay. I'm fine and you're right I am kind of old." Louis said getting up from the couch and walking over to the six year old, who stood there with the phone pressed to his ear. "Come on Tom, time for bed. Put the phone down." Louis said laughing a little.

Niall: "Can daddy be the princess tonight?" Niall asked jokingly while your four-year-old twins Blair and Addison giggled. They shook their heads in unison. "Daddy, mommy says your king when we play." Blair said fixing the tiara that sat on top of her head. "Well since I'm the king...I make the rules right? So I say daddy can be the princess just for tonight." He said reaching for both of their tiaras. They both shouted 'no' running away from him. He laughed from his spot on the ground as the girls peeked from behind their closet door. They looked between each other whispering in one another's ear. "You can be a princess, daddy. But we get cookies and ice cream. Lots and lots of ice cream." Addison said excitedly while Blair nodded her head with a huge smile. Niall looked down at his watch realizing how late it was. "Fine, you win. Just don't tell mommy I let you have ice cream this late." He said standing up grabbing a hold of both of their little hands leading them out of the room and down into the kitchen.

-------

A/N

Not mine! :D