"My Bear" (ENGLISH)

Hi, I'm Lauren. I'm tall,smart but foolish because I let the love of my life slip from my fingers.. It's one thing i regret doing.. Here's my story

"Hi,I'm James" This guy introduced himself to me.

"Hi,uhm but do you mind I'm reading" I don't like people disturbing me while I read. I sat near my favorite tree where I always can have peace. Well not today I think.

"Ohh,cool what book?"

Didn't he just hear what I said? annoying guy! I just left.. But

"Hey!" he followed

"What?" as I turned around,he was holding a flower,color pink and holding it out for me to reach.

"Uhm is this some kind of a joke?" I questioned,I wasn't really in that romance stuff. Neither was I popular. If you asked anyone here about me, they would not even know I existed.

"Okay, who ever is doing this prank. Come on out! HAHA very funny." I stated sarcastically. Roaming my hands everywhere.

"It's for you Lauren" Making me look at him once again.

"How do you know me?" the last thing I know I was REALLY invisible in my school. This is why I love the song 'Invisible by Skylar Grey'

He stepped closer and leaned his face to mine

WHAT IS THIS? WAS HE GOING TO KISS ME?

"I've always known you" he whispered in my ear,I was out of words and I didn't know what to do.

DO I HAVE A STALKER?

I looked at his eyes,they were beautiful and sparkling.. They were full of truth.. He smiled at me then left.

I turned my body to his direction and watched him walked away.. I smelled the rose and i just forgot i was reading a book. which is not me by the way. I always read my books. Who ever did this prank, was clever. Yes, I still think this is a prank.

3 MONTHS LATER

As days turned into months our friendship got stronger,then

"Lauren,would you be my girlfriend?"

"YES" squeeling like the little girl I am. My first boyfriend! Can you believe it? Cause I can't.

I answered him right away because I just fell in-love with him. He isn't the sweetest but he just has that something.

He would always send me flowers with love notes

like, "You are the sun of my life,without you there wouldn't be a smile on my face everyday" He is also super shy and doesn't have that much friends too like me..

But those months went to nothing,he changed as he gained friends. He wasn't sweet anymore,he would always just hand me little bears everyday then leave to join his friends.. I think i have atleast 89 bears? Not even one 'I LOVE YOU' to make me smile.

"Here"

"Another one?"

"Yeah" he said

"Hey,dude are you coming?" his friend shouted from a car not too far from us.

"Yeah! on my way!"

"Whatever" as i walked away,now i have 90 bears

I got home crying.. Why him? He doesn't even love me anymore!

My phone rang "Happy 3rd Monthsary,come out!" I looked down my window and saw James. It made my day, he remembered our special day! :) I got dressed with sweat pants and a shirt. I ran downstairs as fast as I can. I opened the door and..

"Here" as his hands reached out holding what I never wanted to see again.

"Another bear?!"

"It's bigger"

"Well,I don't want it" I threw it on the street. All my anger was rushing through me, all my love wasted all this months.

I looked at him and he looked at me,he went to pick up the bear.

"Why pick it up? It's trash!" i stated, folding my hands.

I looked at my right,knowing he won't listen.. I was about to walk away when I saw a car coming his way.

"James! Watch out!"

But it was too late,he was gone. He was taken to the hospital but the doctors couldn't do anything about it.. I waited until his parents got there and told them the whole story. That it was my fault. They understood but I followed that they didn't want to see me. I left.

I walked on the street, where his is and the bear.

I took the bear with his blood on it..

I got home and threw one of the bears to the wall,it only reminded me of him.. but as it hit the wall "I Love You"

Huh? I got all the other bears and pressed their stomach, "I Love You" "I Love You" again and again.

I cried realizing he had said 'I Love You' from the start.

I took the big bear and punched it's stomach "Baby Len,I Love You,I haven't said this before in personal but through bears.. Now I will,everyday until my last breath"

That was his voice,and as he promised he said he loved me until his last breath..

A/N: Hi! this is my new book! :) A compilation of short stories, If you have any suggestions or you want me to make you a character just message me. :) This is the english version, I will make a tagalog version too. Thanks and please vote/support!

DEDICATED to :Lauren Matriz