Chapter 8

"so...? Are you excited?" I asked bugging Asher as he was getting dressed. Summer and him have been talking for a while and turns out he likes her. He won't admit it but he asked her out on a date, which never happens! Usually he just screws girls at a party then he is done with them.

"Rain go away. It's just a date." he said pushing me out the door. He slammed the door in my face. I stood there shocked.

"Asshole!" I called threw the door.

I herd him chuckle a little.

I stomped to our room where Gabby was.

"how in the heck did you do it?" she looked at me amazed

"do what?" I asked even thought knew what she was talking about. Everyone in the house was shocked. Even their parents.

"how did u get Asher to actually Date a girl before he screws a girl?" she laughed

"oh you know I just have mad skill." I smiled. She laughed at me.

"so who is this lucky girl who gets to date my hot ass brother?" she said

"did you just call your brother hot?" I have never herd her say that.

"uh yeah! If he wasn't my bro I would have screwed him along time ago!"

"eq gross! Who are you and what have you done with my best friend?" I said staring at her shocked.

"doing the "deed" changes a girl." she commented "so who is this girl?

"her name is Summer she is super pretty!"

"oh nice! Well guess what we are gonna do tonight?" she said with grin on her face that made me think that tonight isn't gonna end well.

"what?"

"we are going to fallow Asher and spy on his date." she said with a devious smile.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I told her

"oh no its not a good idea cause if I catch either of you there you both will regret it!" Asher said trough the bathroom door.

I jumped at the sound of his voice.

"stop listening to our convo!" Gabby screamed.

"yes ma'am." he laughed

A few minutes later Asher walked into our room.

"I'm leaving. You better not follow me." he warned

I nodded my head but Gabby just smirked.

"keep her here please." he looked at me

I nodded again. Before he left I took the time to look at his out fit. If I said he looked hot that would be an understatement. He looked amazing. Even that was an understatement.

He had on a white v neck t-shirt that showed off his amazing body and some shorts. Yes it was simple but he found a way to make it incredibly hot! But I still don't like him. He is my brother. Sorta kinda.

"Rain are you done checking me out? Can I go now?" she said smirking.

I could feel my cheeks heating up "I wasn't checking you out."

"then you were eye raping me." he said casually "I'm leaving. Don't wait up for me." he called as he walked out the door.

"so what are we gonna do tonight?" I asked

"well...."

*****

"Gabby I don't feel right about this." I whispered as she pulled me behind a plant.