Chapter 3

Hey guys I'm changing the title to. 'Game on!'

"How about this one?" Gabby asked showing me like the 7th outfit.

Gabby has been freaking out about the date we had later on. As soon as she woke up this morning all she has been talking about is what she is gonna wear or how excited she is.

Me on the other hand could care less. I haven't really been on any "dates". So I decided to just go with the flow.

"it looks good." I told I was seriously getting tired of this. All the outfits she has tried on looked great on her.

"you have said that for all of them!" she shouted throwing her hands in the air.

"well I'm sorry Gabby! They all looked good on you!" I shouted back.

'I'm really bad at this. I just complemented her' I thought to my self.

"ugh your NO HELP RAIN!!" she shouted then shut the the bathroom door.

I sighed and walked to the kitchen. Asher was eating sugar covered strawberries when I walked in. I walked over and sat beside him. I stole his fork and stab a strawberry. I stock it in my mouth and smiled. I loved strawberries.

"let me guess, Gabby is stressing out about this date, and she is taking it out on you?" he had a small smirk on his lips.

"yup!" I said popping the 'P'

He grabbed his fork out of my hand and started eating a strawberry. He held out his fork with a strawberry on the end "want it?" he asked. I nodded my head I was about to bite it when it was suddenly gone. I looked up to see Asher eating my strawberry.

I crossed my arms and pouted. He laughed. "ass hole!" I commented before getting up.

"so I take it your going on that date?" he didn't take his eyes off his bowl.

"yup!" I waited for him to blow up about how he was trying to protect me and I shouldn't go.

"have fun." wait what!

I stopped dead in my tracks "what?" I turned on my heel to face him. Is he actually encouraging me?

"have fun." he repeated looking at me like I was stupid.

"RAIN LET'S GO!" Gabby's scream made me jump.

I gave Asher one more confused look then ran out the back door to catch up with Gabby. I looked at the out fit she was wearing. It was the first out fit she tried on!!

"I see you decided to go with the first out fit." I commented.

She was wearing black denim shorts and a bright pink tank top. It was plane but she made it cute.

"yup!" she said popping the P. she was probably still mad at me. She only gets like this when she is PMS-ing.

I rolled my eyes at her. She can really irritate me sometimes. We walked all the way down to the snack bar in silence.

"Rain! Over here!" Brett called

My face lit up and I walked over to him.

"you guys ready?" Luke asked but was mainly talking to a giggling Gabby.

"yeah.." she giggled

Brett grabbed my hand and we started walking but I had no clue where we were going.

"umm where are we going?" I looked at Brett

"to the bored walk. It's alot of fun." he smiled and squeezed my hand a little. I laughed.

After we got to the there we went and got ice cream. It was really good. We hung out and rode rides for a while. We had a really good time.

"so Rain there is this party tonight... I was wondering if you would like to come?" Brett asked me as they were walking us up to our beach house.

"yeah sure that sounds like a lot of fun!" I said as we reached the beach house.

Asher came to the and opened it glaring at the two boys.

"I um have to go." I leaned in and gave Brett a quick kiss on his cheek. I herd a loud noise but just figured Asher had punched the wall again.

"ok I'll see you tonight!" he said then me and Gabby walked inside.

"no you won't!" I herd Asher growl.

"excuse me?" Brett turned and faced Asher.

"you herd me. You aren't going anywhere with them again." Asher said clenching his jaw.

"I'll do what I want and you can't stop me." Brett pushed asher's shoulder a little bit. I knew as soon as he did that Asher was gonna loose it. And sure enough I was right. Asher swung his fish hard and hit Brett right in the nose. His nose stated to pour out blood. Brett looked angry. He threw his fist and hit Asher right in the Jaw. By this point Asher had had enough. He punch Brett right in the gut. He knocked the breath out of him. He bent over clutching his gut. Asher brought his knee up and knocked him in the head. Knocking him out cold.

"ASHER!!" I screamed and ran over to Brett at this time Luke decided to try and beat Asher up but Asher knocked him out in one swing.

I stood up and punched Asher in the chest multiple times. "your such and Asshole!!" I screamed at him. Gabby was making sure Luke was ok. I was still punching Asher. I hate him I hate him soo much. Suddenly there was a tight grip on my hands. Asher was holding it.

"easy baby doll. Your punched hurt worse then theres. He smirked then walked away.

I hate him!!

*********

Comment!