Chapter 4

"Rain, he started it! Don't be mad at me!" Asher complained. Sadly I got left home alone with Asher. Gabby wanted some alone time with Luke so they left and went to the beach. I wanted to spend alone time with Brett but he had to go to the hospital because Asher broke his nose and cracked a rib. And let's just say Kandie and John were rarely here.

"oh just stop Asher! You sound like a flipping 5 year old! Grow up!" I was so sick of him right now. First he beats up my date, and because of that I don't get to go to that party tonight! And now he is acting like a child.

I was about to slam the bed room door when I felt to hands on my waist. I ripped the hands off my waist and walked in room. I tried to slam the door stopped the door from closing. I huffed and walked over to my bed and say down ignoring Asher. I grabbed my phone and stared texting Brett.

-I'm sorry Asher is such and ass.

I was about to send it when Asher stole my phone and read the message.

He put his hand over his heart and pretended to be Hurt. "ouch Rain those words! I have feeling you know!" he smirked When I didn't laugh he stopped smirking and sat down on the bed beside me. "Rain why are you so mad at me? What can I do to make it up?"

I snapped my head to look at him. "Asher do me a favor and go back to not caring about me and ignoring me and I'll still hate you. Ok?" I got up and walked to the bathroom and locked the door. BOTH doors this time. Asher banged on the door.

"oh come on Rain don't be that way!" he shouted threw the door.

I ignored him and turned on the shower. I need a nice shower right now.

***

"Rain good news! We are still going to that party tonight." Gabby said running threw our bedroom door.

"how?" I sat strait up.

"Luke is gonna take us. He said its on the beach at the snack bar. So we could just walk there." Gabby said happily.

"awesome!"

"yeah so get you lazy but up cause I got some work to do on you." she pulled me off my bed and started picking out something for me to wear. "Perfect!" she said holding up and short, strapless black dress that clung to my body really well. I trusted Gabby and put it on. She pulled me in to the bathroom. She pushed the lid down on the toilet and made me sit on the lid. "ok now for the hard stuff." she pulled out the curler and make up, then got to work.

I sighed this may take a while.

****

"Whoa Asher where do you think you going?" Gabby ashes him as he was trying to follow us to the party.

"I got invited to this dumb party too." he commented.

Gabby sighed cause she knew she couldn't do anything about him coming. I glared at him then continued walking.

"do uhh Luke how is Brett?" I asked

"oh he is fine. He just wanted to rest for a little while. He should be over with me tomorrow." he said I forgot Gabby invited them over to the house.

"does he want me to break his face again?" Asher mumbled under his breath.

"Asher shut up!" I snapped

And continued walking. I felt a hand on my wrist. Asher swung me around to face him.

"Rain I don't have a good feeling about this party. I don't think ya'll should go." he looked at me seriously.