Chapter 12

Justin's POV:

"I'll be home in an hour, at least," I promised the petite girl infront of me. She looked down awkwardly, "I have to go to the meeting."

"I know," She nodded. I smiled and took in her beauty. She had no makeup on and her hair was wavy down her back beautifully. She so God damn beautiful and I hope she knows it.

"I'm calling you every 20 minutes, Rose," I informed her, "Answer me and call me if someone breaks in, got it?" She nodded. "I lo-" I froze, "Bye." What the hell, Justin? Whats wrong with you!

I gave her a smile and hugged her before leaving her with my mom. I ran to the woods and jumped into my wolf form. I saw Ryan, Chaz, Emma, and Jade all huddled together, waiting for me I think.

'Finally, idiot,' The tan wolf, Jade, joked. I shot her a glare and we started to move forward. The meeting is actually a wolf thing like 12 miles away from here.

'She's telling the truth about 2 things,' Chaz started, a goofy smile on his face,'You took forever and you're an idiot.' Everyone laughed besides me and I growled at him.

'Shut up, Chaz,' I spat and an idea came in my head and I hastily thought to them, 'Let's have a race, guys.'

'A race?' Emma asked nervously, 'I barely know how to walk,'

'Come on!' I thought, 'It'll be fun, I swear to God. We always do it.' I stopped in my tracks and looked at them, 'Come on, please?'

Their was a low huff and Ryan, Chaz, and Jade nodded. Emma took a sharp breath before giving in, 'Fine! Whatever...' She looked at Ryan with a serious look, 'Do you think it will hurt the baby?' I faintly heard. Was that my imagination or?

'Baby?' Jade screeched.

Chaz coughed up a laugh, 'Wait, what the f-' I cut him off with abark.

'Emma, you're already pregnant?' I thought. Rose hasn't even kissed me yet.

'Guys, shut up,' Ryan growled, 'Yes, she is, but I don't think it will hurt the baby, babe,' Emma nodded and we all suddenly started to run fastly. I know I'm going to win because I was always the fastest.

...

Rose's POV:

I adjusted myself on the couch and flickered my eyes at the sleeping woman on the other couch. We were just talking about Full House before she fell asleep, but I don't blame her since she woke up at 5:30 this morning. I huffed and brought my attention to the flat screen infront of me.

"Uncle Jesse! Please," The cute little girl whined, tugging on his pants. Her pink bottom lip covered the top one and she gave him a puppy face.

"No, Michelle," He said sternly. Her lip trembled and she let out a small cry and his face spftened before he nodded, "Fine, you can go-"

"Oh, thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Michelle replied and she ran out of the room.

I groaned. How long is this going to take? I'm bored. My phone started to ring lodly and I quickly answered it, making sure Pattie didn't wake up. I broght the cell phone to my ear, "Hello?"

"Hey, beautiful," Justin's voice said into the phone, his voice in a whisper.

"Uhm, whats up, Jay?" I said, a smile on my face. I know I am falling for him, I just don't want to believe it some reason.

"Jay?" He laughed, "No one ever called me Jay before,"

"Well, there's a first time for everything,huh?" I laughed along, "So, why did you call. It only been like," I looked at my phone and saw it been 22 minutes since he left, "Oh,"

He chuckled, "I called to check up on you, of course." I rolled my eyes, "Where's my mom?"

"She's sleeping." I replied looking at Patty covered wih like 6 blankets. Woah, woman, it's not that cold.

"Ah, okay," He stopped for s second before talking again, "Can you check all the windows and see if they are all locked, I'm paranoided that I didn't." He laughed.

Being the lazy girl I am, I looked around the room I was in and nodded, "Yep, I already checked before you called." I lied through my teeth.

"Alright, well, bye," He said, "If something happens please call-"

"I know, I know." I cut him off with a laugh, "Bye," I ended the phone call and sighed.

I got up and decided to check the fridge for a snack. I walked to the kitchen and opened up the fridge that was jam-packed with food. Holy crap. I took out a jello cup and grabbed a spoon. As I opened the wrapper a glass shaddered somewhere. Instantly, I dropped the jello and spoon on the counter and I took my phone out of my pocket. I clicked Justins name and it rung as I made my way to the living room where Pattie was now up and standing.

"What was that?" She asked looking around.

"I-I don't know." I admited and shuddered. Yeah, I'm scared hell I feel like hiding. What if it's that Jason guy?

"Hello? Rose?" Justins voice rang in my ear. I heard footsteps upstairs and whimpered softly.

"J-Justin? Are you- Are you upstairs?" I asked and Justin breathed loudly.

"What? No. W-Why, Rose?" His breathing became faster, "Is someone there?"

I nodded at Pattie before looking up the stairway to see a human shadow along the wall and I screamed as someone looked at me. He had black hair and blue eyes... Jason.

"Rose!" Justin screamed in the phone, "What the hell is happening? Rose!"

"Justin there's someone here!" I screamed running back to the living room. I heard footsteps running behind me and Pattie screamed as someone grabbed the collar of my shirt and grabbed my phone from my hand hastily.

"Justin! Help!" I screamed. Jason rolled his eyes as Justin yelled through the phone. Jason smirked before throwing the phone on the ground and stepping on it with a lot of force. The glass cracked and the screen of my phone was now black.

"Oh no!" Jason sneered, "Your little fag Justin isn't here to save you.. Oh boo hoo." My eye watered and I tried to kick him off of me. I moved as much as my body could and kicked him hard.

"Let go of her!" Pattie screeched, running towards us with a large lamp in her small hands. Jason laughed and called a guys name, Braxton, I believe. Braxton smirked and aimed a hand gun in Pattie's direction.

"No! Please, no!" I screamed, trying to stop the criminal.

But I was too late.

Pattie took a sharp breathe before a gun shot echoed through the room. Next thing I see was Pattie laying on the ground and blood around her small figure. My heart fell and I was speechless. They actually shot her. My mates mom.

"No!" I screamed, tears gushing down my face, "Why? She didn't do anything! No-"

I was cut off by Jason, "Shut the hell up! Damn, you're annoying." I screamed, diobeying him. I felt a sharp pain in my head and my body felt limp before my eye sight turned pitch black.

________________________________________________