Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

Justin's POV:

I stared into her eyes. They were the most beautiful-est of brown. Her brown hair was dark, wavy, and long. She smiled a bit and my heart fluttered.

She's the one.

Rose's POV:

The final bell rung and I stormed out of the school. I ran down the road and into the woods, crying hard. Gabby- a pretty blonde- just hit me and people made fun of me. I ran for about 10 minutes before I fell to my knees. I put my hands in my face and cried.

"Why does this happen to me?" I muttered, still crying I looked up at the sky, "Dad why did you have to go? Why, God, why did you have to take the only people that love me? Why? Why?"

I punched the ground as hard as I could and continued loudly, "Why did you take them away from me?" I screamed, "Why?"

I took deep breathes and closed my eyes, letting another tear escape my eye. My life is too hard to live. It's so depressing. It's like living in a space shuttle in space; you get to be in a beautiful place, yet you're lonely and if you do something wrong your eyes will pop out of your head.

"I-I h-h-hate my l-life." I whispered.

I remembered my life before my dad died with a smile..

"Get ready to swing, Princess," my dad shouted and her threw a ball in my direction.

I remembered watching the bright green ball until I swung the bat with all my might. I heard the ball hit my bat and I saw the ball fly far over my father. We both watched in complete amazement as the ball went far into the field. My heart leaped as my dad yelled, "Run to the bases, Rosie!"

I sprinted to each plate and slid into home. My dad smiled as I cheered and ran into his arms. I embraced him into a hug and yelled, "Did you see me hit that ball, daddy?"

He nodded, "I sure did, daughter. That was amazing!"

A twig snapped catching my attention. My head jerked in the direction of the noice but no one was there, "Great," I mumbled, "Now, I'm hearing things."

I looked down at my feet and heard something take a step. I looked up, "Who's there?"

My stomach dropped when I saw something walk out of the darkness. A wolf. Not just a regular wold- a huge wolf. He had a golden-brown coat of fur and he had eyes that made me melt. My knees shook and I regreted coming out in the woods this far. My eyes filled with more tears as I backed up.

"P-Please do-do'nt hurt m-me." I begged to the large animal, "I wont hurt you, I-I p-p-promise."

Yes, stupid me trying to talk to a human-eating mammal. He can't understand you, Rose! Am I an idiot? ..Yes. My bad-luck got worse when I tripped over a large tree root. The wolf growled and stepped to me even more. God, please, no! I'm sorry! I don't want to die right now! Please! He came closer and eyed me.

"Please," I whispered, "Don't eat me,"

He looked me straight in the eyes and they melt my heart. They were light brown with tiny yellow speckles in them. I shivered and closed my eyes waiting for the vicous pain that awaits me- but I don't feel any pain. I feel something wet in the crook of my neck. I hesitate to open my eyes, but when I do I see the large wolf cuddling with me, whining softly. I smiled. Maybe he's a good wolf?