My Mate (Justin Bieber)

My Mate  © Copyright ; ItsJustAlyssa aka Alyssa Pulley. This story is only on Wattpad no other story site. Nobody may steal or rewrite my story that I worked hard to come up with. Thank you!

Chapter 1:

 Rose's POV:

 My life litterally sucks. I'm poor. I'm not very pretty.. I live in a house, with my horrible step-mom who treats me like trash. I get bullied at the small school I go to because of a girl who hates my guts. And I have no friends at all, except a girl named Emma - who gets bullied too though she is beautiful.

I live in a small town with a population of 807- talk about tiny- called Brunswick. The town is mostly woods and I live very close to the dark forest. It's also freezing in this town, it never gets over 50 except in the summer. The summer here gets up to 90 degrees only in July- so we can go swimming. Right now it's 40 degrees and I'm on my way to hell- or school, call it whatever floats your boat. I can hear my footsteps crunching the fall leaves. My brown hair is it's natural waves and I'm wearing black leggings, an old grey sweatshirt, and my black boots- all of these clothes were cheap at a store here called 'Patches'. I wore cheap mascara on my eyelashes and my worn out backpack was on my back. 

I entered the school to meet warm air and the 300 kids in this highschool gave me glares and whispers to each other. I stay quiet and ignore them like I do every other day. I finally find my locker and grab all my books for history class. I notice a note on my locker and grab it, hastily reading the sloppy handwriting:

'The school says no animals aloud in the building. So get out you pig!'

Tear pinch my eyes but I hold them in, tearing the note up into tiny peices. After doing so, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see my bestfriend Emma. I smiled, "Hey, Emma!"

She hugged me, "Hey, Rose!"

Her light brown eyes met my gaze and she frowned, "What's wrong?"

I shook my head, "It's nothing, honestly."

She cocked her head, "Rosalie Ann Knight, tell me now,"

I chuckled,"I got a mean note in my locker, mother,"

She smiled before getting serious, "People in this school need to grow the hell up!"

I nodded in agreement. I was getting sick of this kids and there little tricks to hurt people's feelings. Everyone here are sick, mean bullies. They litterally are sick. When will they grow the hell up?

"So, what are you doing after school?" She asked, grinning.

"Nothing," I replied, closing my locker.

"Want to sleep over tonight? I could really use some company. I've been bored lately," She said, flushing.

"Of course, Em!" I smiled.

We went to class and the day went by slow. It was lunch time when I noticed there was a new student here. I was sitting next to Emma when a boy my age walked through the door with another boy that had dark brown hair and blue eyes. He was gorgeous; his light brown hair was styled to spike up at the front in perfection, his skin was fair like mine, his body was fit, and his eyes were a light brown. He was perfect in my dictionary. But, I knew I didn't stand a chance with him. I could already tell he is going to be popular and Mckenzie- a girl who wears much too much makeup and has blonde hair that seems white- is going to go for him. Mckenzie is the one who nade everyone hate me in this school...

He looked at me and my heart melted and butterflies swarmed in my stomach. I was staring into his beautiful eyes and it made me want to walk all the way over to him and kiss his precious lips. 

"Earth to Rose," Emma smirked, waving a hand in my face. 

I tore my eyes from his and looked at Emma, "What?"

"You were staring at the new boy. Wern't you?" She teased and continued, "The boy with the dark brown hair is hot."

I shook my head, "What? No, hell no. I wasn't staring at him." 

I took a bit of my pizza and sipped my apple juice noisly. I was staring at him because he is insanly gorgeous. My heart fluttered when I looked at him again. His eyes now had yellow speckles in them. What's his name?Why would he move here? I shook my head and listened to Emma babble on about how hot the boy is. My heart pounded when I saw him walk over to me, but stopped when a high pitched voice said, "Justin! Sit over here." It was Mckenzie.

Justin. I loved the way the name slipped off my tounge.

He looked at me one more time before sitting with the jocks and mean girls. I closed my eyes and my heart throbbed. Of course he would sit over there. Did I really think that that boy was going to sit by me? No way in hell.

I looked at the table to see the blonde with a barbie doll body getting all over Justin. She smiled and laughed and whispered in his ear. I looked away because some reason deep inside me I felt a pinch of pain and jealousy. Why?

____________________________________________________________

Comments (2)- Okay, I know this is very short for a chapter, but it's only the first chapter and it will get better I promise. Also, this is kind of boring right now but hopefully it gets more interesting. Also, I'm trying really hard on this so I'm sorry if there is spelling errors or any mistakes. If you see some comment them so I can change it.                                                                   My 2nd comment is that my user name use to be 'BiebersGirlSwaggie' and I wrote a book called Mates and it got deleted some how so this is going to be like that, but I changed it a little. Hope you enjoy!                                                                                                                                                      Thats a picture of Justin and Selena <3

Dedication- @imaginejb because when Mates got deleted, she was one of the many people who wanted it back up. Thanks for reading Mates by the way! That made me very happy!

Update- June 12th, 2014.

Early Update- 5 votes.

(I just put it up so I don't care really see myself getting 5 votes but eh, it worth a try.)

-Lyssa