Chapter Ten- Didn't Use

Don Pov

I looked at her while she at. Even with the swollen lips she's beautiful.

"Whattt?" she said blushing.

"Nothing, your just so... beautiful." I said. She was about to say something until Drew bust up in my house.

"Hey baby!!" she said running up to Lance. She hugged him and kissed his cheek. He then looked at me and smirked.

"Watch N' Learn playa.Da Ladies Love Me!" he said. We all started laughing.

"Yeah but your only 4. What can you do with the ladies?" I asked smirking.

"Hugs N' Kisses duh. Rookie." he said mumbling the last part.

"You bet not be kissin them lil girls." Nicole said.

"Im not.... yet" he said. We laughed and I bought him to school.

When I got back, Drew was gone and Nicole wad watching t.v on the couch. I sat down next to her.

"When you gone stop frontin'?l I asked as I smirked.

"Im not frontin'. What are you talkin' bout?" she said playing dumb. I turned her head to me and kissed her solf lips. I pulled back and smirked.

"Now you know what im talkin 'bout?" I asked.

"You get on my nerves. " she said laughing. I kissed her again and she climb onto my lap. I picked her up and carried her to my room upstairs.

:
:
:
:

She moaned in my ear as I pounded inside of her. Her moans were so sexy. She dug her nails into my back. She was so sexy and was the best i've ever had. She pulled me down and put her head in the crook of my neck. She came moments later. I came after she did. I pulled out and laid inbetween her legs.

"I love you Don." she said.

"I love you too..." I said as I smiled. My smile faded when I realized...  We didnt use a condom....

Omniscient Pov

1 month later, Nicole had found out that she was pregnant. She knew who the baby was for because she counted the weeks and it added up to the last time her and Don last had sex. She and Don started dating  2 days after they had had sex.

As for Martin, he's planning revenge on Don and Nicole. He plans on getting Nicole back and taking Don out. He thought that he only wanted Nicole for sex but realized he really loved her 2 days after they had broken up.

And Drew, well she and Jordon are having a good relationship besides the fact that they argue all the time. 

Read

Comment

Vote

Thank You!!!