Chapter Three-You Mad Or Nah?

Drew Pov

We pulled up in front of the school and they unloaded the bus. We went through the medal detectors and went to get our schedules. I had like 3 classes with Nicole and 2 with Don. Don had 2 classes with Nicole.

"Alright, let's share a locker Nicole." I said. I had already had my lock from last year.

"Ok." she said. I put my books in the locker and took Nicole books and put it in there. I had my lips gloss and other stuff in my purse.

"Yall ready for 1st?" Don asked.

We nodded and went to first which was Math.

We got in the classroom and I sat down next to Nicole while Don sat next to Jordon.We were at a table. It had 4 seats

"Girl, Ole dude ova there is checking you out." I said. Don pinched me.

"Ow! What the fuck Don?!" I said.

"You know what." he said giving me the death glare.

"Ohhhh." I said. I guess he doesn't want me to hook Nicole up with anybody. Ole dude came over and pulled a chair next to Nicole. He started holding her hand and whispering in her ear. She giggled and he chuckled. I looked at Don and he seemed mad. Dude got up and kissed her cheek and left.

"What?"she said

"Ooh, What was that?" I asked.

"I don't even know. He said his name is Martin." she said.

End Of Class...

Don Pov

I watched as Martin flirted with Nicole at her locker. She was laughing and he was holding her hand.

"You mad or nah" Drew asked. I flipped her off and she walked over to Nicole. They started walkin to class. Martin walked passed me and I just mugged him. I walked to my class and the teacher taught a lesson and all that but I was to focused on Martin flirting with my gir- I mean Nicole.

End Of Class...

Nicole Pov

I walked out of class with Martin by my side flirting with me.

"So when we gone hook up lil mama?" he asked pushing me against the lockers.

"I dont date, sorry." I said pushing him gently.

"Let me tell you a secret." he said. I turned my head so he can whisper in my ear but instead, he put is finger under my chin and turned my head and smashed his lips into mine. I was liking it at first until I pulled away. I started blushing.

"What about now?" he asked.

"Nope. I gotta go to class." I said walking away. I walked passed Don and he was red as hell.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He just nodded and walked away. What's his problem? I just walked to class. I walked up to Drew and sat by her.

"What's wrong with Don?" I asked.

"I really don't know because he doesn't talk when he's mad. If you talk to him, he just ignores you. I don't know why he does that." she said.

"What could he possibly be mad about?" I said.

"Probably his dumb ass hoes." she said.

"Well anyway, Martin asked me out." I said.

"Ooh, what did you say?" she asked on the edge of her seat.

"I said that I didn't date and then he kissed me." I said.

"Ohhhh." she said like she was finally understanding something.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh nothing. But did you kiss back?" she asked. I looked around and saw Don staring at us.

"No." I said.

"Why?!" she said.

"Well because, I don't know how to. He was my first kiss." I said.

She gasp.

"He took your lip-ginity." she said.

"Lip-ginity?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Wow." I said.

End Of The Day..

We walked around to find Don and he was talking and feeling on a girl. We walked up to him.

"Nigga, come on." Drew said.

"Man, shut up. Looking how you looking. Call you later Chocolate." he said as we walked away.

"Chocolate?" Drew asked.

"Yeah."

"Alright, whats my nickname then?" Drew asked.

"Ass Cream." he said laughing. I started dieing.

"Man fuck yall. Don. That girl thooouuuggghhh." Drew said smirking.

"Man, thats why im never tellin yo ass nothin ever again." he said.

"Ooh, You like somebody? Tell me who." I said.

They looked at eachother and laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Im hungry." Don said.

"Why you tryna change the subject? Why can't you tell me who you like?" I asked kinda offended.

"Im going in the store. Y'all coming or nah?" Don asked.

"Nope" We both said at the same time.

"Aiight then. Don't leave me like you always do Drew." he said running a cross the street.

"Tell me who he like girl." I said.

"Ok. So, you know earlier when he was mad?" she asked. I nodded."Well he was mad because-" she was about to say something when Martin walked over to us.

"Wassup Drew?" he asked.

"Ya know. Stuff." she said."Well, im going in the store." she said.

"Me too." I said before Martin pulled me back.

"What's wrong with you? You avoiding me?" he asked.

"No. Not at all." I said feeling a little guilty.

"Then whats wrong?" he asked putting his hands in my coat on my waist pulling me closer. Wayyy Closer.

"Nothing." I said.

"Come on Nicole!" Drew yelled. I unwrapped his arms and he stole a kiss from me. I blushed and walked across the street.

"Girlll, I see yall. Did you say yes yet?" she asked. Don looked at little mad.

"No. What's wrong with him?" I asked.

"Stuff. I don't even know. We're here. Lets go in." she said.