Boys Day Friday

Authors note: This day will be told in two chapters this one told from the boys point of view told in third person and the next one will be told in leahs point. I hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boys wave bye to the girls as they speed away to go shopping. There so glad they didn't have to go it gives them time to hang out. "So what are we going to do all day?" Zayn ask while hoping up on the counter. "How about we go-karting" Louis suggests earning nods of approval from the rest of the guys. "I'm driving" Harry says while grabbing the car keys. "Shot gun" Niall yells as they walk out to the garage. They all climb into the car and pull out. "So Niall what was all that yesterday with Leah?" Zayn ask while hitting the back of his seat. Niall remains quiet while reaching over to turn the music up. The guys all eye each other in suspicion as Nialls reaction to Zayns question. Louis trys to ask him the same question but Niall just ignores him and starts singing along to the radio, which just happens to be playing their song Best Song Ever. They guys then decided to let it go for now at lest. As Harry pulls into the parking lot of Team Sports London's number one go-karting. "I cant wait to watch you guys eat my dust" Louis says as they enter the building. As they walk up to the front desk they are immediately recognized by the admissions lady. As they boys try to get her to quit screaming a group of young girls walks in and also recognized them. They boys are soon surrounded before they could even pay for there admissions. They smile at all the young fans while signing what ever they are handed and taking a few pictures. "You guys are so cool" a little girl tells Zayn as he signs her white converses. "Thank you" Zayn tells her while giving her a big hug. The little girl starts freaking out as she wraps her arms around his neck hugging him back. After another ten minutes of signing and picture taking they are finally about to pay for there tickets and enter the arena. As they walk threw to find an empty kart they sign a few more autographs. "Ready to eat my dust" Niall says while climbing into a free kart. "In your dreams" Liam yells over the roar of the karts."Then i must be dreaming" Niall screams back shooting Liam a devilish smirk. "You just wait and watch ladies I'm going to smoke you all" Zayn declares. They guys go back and forth declaring who will win. The lights begin to blink and the guys wait in anticipation all reving there engines. Before they know it the light turns green and there off. They fly around the track passing each other. Harry gains the lead from Louis with Zayn close on his tail. As Harry watches Zayn closely he doesn't notice Liam zooming past him and the Niall. So at the moment Liam has the lead with Niall and Louis right behind him. Harry and Zayn have fallen back since Harry has made it his mission not to let Zayn pass him. Liam and Louis go head to head fighting for the lead leaving Niall stuck trying to advance. Just as they are approaching the finish line Zayn zooms past Harry. Zayn his his gas petal all the way down quickly passing Niall and getting between Liam and Louis. The finish line is just in the reaching and Harry is desperately trying to catch up. Just as Louis gains the lead Niall speeds right behind him with Zayn not to far behind. There's a bright flash as they all cross the finish line adrenalin pumping threw there veins. "I won" Liam shouts in victory as he holds the picture that captured his victory. "Barely see your just a half an inch in front of me" Zayn says snatching the picture out of his hands. "Your just a sore loser" Liam says while sticking his tongue out at Zayn. "You guys that my car not Liams" Louis says while looking at the picture over Zayns shoulder. "What?" Harry ask while taking the picture from Zayn. "That is Louis car Liam" Niall says taking a close look at the picture from over Harry's shoulder. "What is not" Liam trys denying while taking the picture back and shoving it in his pocket. They guys all laugh at him as they walk out the arena. Before they can make it out the front doors they are stopped by a few fans. They stop and take a few pictures and sign more autographs. "That was fun" Harry admits while climbing back into the car. "Yeah but now I'm starving" Niall says holding his growling stomach. They guys all laugh making comments like your always hungry. On the drive home they tease Liam about losing. "Food" Niall screams while racing into the kitchen. All they guys shake there heads and follow him. "So confession time boys" Louis says sounds like a gossip girl. "Its true i did drink all the apple juice and put the empty carton back in the fridge" Zayn says not letting his eyes look at Harry whos ready to explode. "I knew it was you" Harry says trying to relax while snaking on a bag of chips. "I asked Lexie out to the movie premiere" Liam says out of the blue while toasting some bread. "What, when?" Louis ask while pulling out some carrots. "Last night while you guys were all bothering Niall i walked herto her room and asked" Liam explains with a shrug of his shoulders. "Wow what she say" Zayn ask between mouth fulls of Harry's chips. "Yes du im Liam Payne" Liam says giving them a du look. "Well good for you" Niall says rummaging threw the cabinets. "I ate all your cookies yesterday Niall" Louis says trying to hid behind his carrot bag. "You what?" Niall says glaring at Louis. "It was Leahs idea" Louis says blaming Leah even though she only ate one and told him not to. "Ooo you shouldnt have said that now he wont like her" Harry says while taking his chip bag from Zayns greddy hands. "I dont like her" Niall says still up set over his missing cookies. "Come on Niall just admit the truth" Zayn says getting up and making a sandwich. "Yeah Niall we wont judge" Liam tells him around a mouth full of toast. "True plus shes hot if Lucy wasnt so amazing and i didnt love her i would totally ask Leah out" Harry confesses trying to get a rile out of Niall. "Shut up Harry" Niall says setting for some ice cream. "Come on Niall everyone confessed something beside you" Louis says while tossing Zayn his empty carrot bag. "I dont have nothing to confess" Niall says holding his head as he feels a brain freeze coming on. "So you wouldnt mind if i tell Lexie never mind and ask Leah out?" Liam ask with a raised eye brow. "Dont do that" Niall says tossing his bowel in the sink. "Why not?" Liam ask pushing just a little to much. "Can you guys drop it she doesnt like me so it doesnt matter" Niall say staring out the ground. "How do you know?" Zayn ask as they all head to the music room. "I dont know just how could she?" Niall says while picking up his favorite guitar. "Ask her Niall you might be surprised" Harry says while patting Nialls back. Niall nods his head and begins to play thinking about what the guys said.