Movie Night

We all gather around the table eating lunch Lexie made. "This is delicious" Liam says around a mouth full. "Well thanks but you know its just a sandwhich right anyone could have made it, its really simple" she tells him while blushing as she rambled a bit. "Im going to need another one" Niall says while finishing his third sandwich. "Gezz Niall slow down and taste your food" Harry tells him as he also finished his third sandwich. "You can have mine" i offer already full from my first one.Niall waste no time taking my sandwich and devoring it. We all laugh entertained with his manner. "Thanks Leah that really hit the spot" he says smiling at me. I smile back at him as i gather everyones plates to throw away. We all split after lunch the boys had a practice so Lexie and me went to go watch some T.V. "So are you glad we are here?" Lexie ask as we channel surf. "I'm starting to" i admite honestly. An hour or two latter the guys come running in. "Movie night" Harry screams while jumping on the couch. "Sweet what movie are we watching?" Liam ask while sqeezing between me and Lexie. "I want to pick" Louis says while browsing at all the movies. "No i want to choose" i say walking over to the movies. "No chick flicks" Harry warns with a stright face. I stick my tongue out at him before turning back around. "Im going to pop popcorn and get snacks and drinks" Niall says while running to the kitchen. "Niall make sure they make it out her before you devour them" Liam shouts causing us to all laugh. "How about Now You See Me" i say while pulling it out. They all nod in agreement and lexie jumps up to pull out another one. "Then we have to watch R.I.P.D" she says handing me the movie and sitting down by Liam. "Only if we can end with Marley And Me" Louis says handing me the movie then goes and sit by Harry which causes Zayn to have to scoot down. I get the movie all situated and toss the remote to Harry. A few minutes latter Niall walks in with a cart of junk food. "Lets get this movie started" Niall says sitting between me and Liam. Im now sandwiched inbtween the end of the couch and Niall. Harry hits play as we all take diffrwnt snack Niall brought. I eat tons of cookies and candy bars that i think i might hurl. As Harry gets up i lean over and whisper in Nialls ear, "The closer you are the less you see" i say quoting my favorite line. He turns and smiles at me and leans in to whisper in my ear, "Sometime seeing less is a good thing it means your close". When he pulls away he shoot me a wicked grin and turns back to the next movie. I lean back against the couch trying to relax my now exploding heart rate. Threw the rest od R.I.P.D i said nothing else to Niall and he said nothing to me. Once we got to the end Louis randomly starts laughing causing all of us to stare at him. "Whats so funny?" Liam ask as he gets up to change the movie again. "I just can't get over the fact he goes from being and old Chinese man to a girl scouts" Louis explains while shovling popcorn into his mouth. I shake my head while curling up on the couch. As Marley And Me plays my eyes begin to flutter and i find my self laying my head on Niall's shoulder. He then wraps his arm around me as i get more comfortable. We get to the part where Marleys stomach twist and i can feel a pair of eyes staring at me. I look up to see Niall staring down at me with a look i just cant decipher. As the intensity goes up i look away not being able to take it anymore. As i turn my attention back to the movie i feel my cheeks flush probably making me look like a tomato. I try to focus on the movie but every once in a while i could feel Niall staring at me. Before i new it my eyes shut and wouldn't reopen they were to tired. I kinda remember voices talking about me and a strong set of arms lifting me off the couch and laying me in my bed. One thing i know i remember for sure is that it was Niall who placed me in bed and tucked me in. I also know he kissed my forehead telling me good night.