Getting rooms

Me: *walks out from same black curtain* weeelcome back people. Today the youtubers will be picking rooms. I have no control over what rooms they take (but really I do) so I am wondering ( I know) which rooms they will take.

Jason: Lizzy shut up so I can pick my room.

Me: shut up jason

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: *walks into room filled with all the youtubers* the rules of the room picking shall be this, *pulls out projector and laser pointer* the youtubers shall have 4 people on one team or less. Those four people shall be sharing a room with you.

Jordan: JOHNNIE AND JASON ARE MY GROUP!

Me: shut up Jordan and let me tell you the rest of the rules.

Johnnie: *lightly slaps Jordan*

Me: now you can pick your groups

Youtubers: *rushes to pick their teams*

Me: now the groups can pick a group name and come tell me it. Once your group has a name come tell me.

Youtubers: *tells me the group and names*

Me: *writes it down* * clears throat*

Group one is

Jordan johnnie and jason and there group name is JJJ

Group 2 is

Dottie Zoe patty and Alfie

Their name is beautiful Brits and patty

Group 3 is

Troye tyler and Damon

They are troyleron

Youtubers: *chants* SHUT UP LIZZY SHUT UP LIZZY

Me: okay guys I get it I am annoying but do you want to pick your rooms?

Youtubers: *shut up*

Me: good, now how you will choose your rooms will be a game. Here *pulls out white board* is the game.

Youtubers: da fuq is that?

Me: shut up I will get to that. As I was saying this *motions to white board* is how you will pick your rooms. Each of you will have one of your group members come up here and write your team name next to a number. The doors to the rooms have numbers on them.

I will let JJJ go first

JJJ: *walks up to white board and writes JJJ next to the number 13*

Me: now beautiful Brits and patty

Beautiful Brits and patty: *writes their name next to 22*

Me: troyleron

Troyleron: *writes their name next to the last number which is 8*

Me: now these lovely people *motions to random people who come out of no where* will escort you to your rooms. Fernando will escort troyleron

Cece will escort JJJ

And I will escort beautiful Brits and patty

All: *goes to find rooms*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: okay here is your room guys *shows them the BIGEST room in the house*

patty: wait there is only 2 beds.

Me: well figure out who is gonna share beds.

Them: *shrug*

Me: fine I will choose for you.

Patty with Dottie and Zoe with Alfie. Was it really that hard.

Them: shut up

Me: well I will be staying in the room above yours. *points to ladder in the corner* that is how you will reach me if you need me. *climbs up ladder with duffle bag*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cece: okay guys with is your room.

Jordan: ITS SO SMALL

Cece: go talk to Lizzy about that I just wanted the room above it *points to ladder in the corner*

Johnnie: well at least there is 3 beds.

Jason: I just want to set down this fucking heavy duffle bag.

Cece: what do you have in there bricks?

Jason: no, a penny board, a hairs straightener, and like a bazillian cans of hair spray.

Cece: oh.

Jason: oh and some hair dye

Cece: I think you would have been better off picking the room Lizzy is staying in, she will get you hairspray if you run out, I will not.

Jason: *opens door* *runs into hallway* LIZZZZZZY I NEEED HHAAAIIIR SSSPPPRRRAAAYY!!

Cece: *runs after him* JASON YOUR GONNA MAKE LIZZY KILL ME!

Jason: *continues running* I DONT CARE I NEED HAIRSPRAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fernando: call me fern, Lizzy is a freek who calls me Fernando. And also here is your room.

Tyler: cool it's one direction I think I am gonna take this bed *sits on bed with Zayn sheets on it*

Troye: I'll take this one *sits on bed with Niall sheets on it*

Damon: can I get new sheets *sits on bed with Liam on it*

Fernando: sure you can take mine *gives sheets with falling in reverse on it* Lizzy gave them to me to use I'll take the Louis sheets

Damon: thanks man! *gives Fernando Louis sheets*

Fernando: I'll be in my room *points to ladder in the corner* don't talk to me unless I am not on my iPad.

Jason: HAIR SPRAY

Cece: JASON

Me: well looks like I'm going to end this chapter here. Please leave comments of questions, and scenarios you want the youtubers to answer/do and maybe I will make them do it/answer it. Till next time, I am Lizzy, and I will try not to kill these youtubers.