"Heya Bats"

In the forests of the Rocky Mountains, the leafs rustle. Emerging from the trees an Eagle sloops in landing in a clearing. Wild flowers of all colors flood the clearing. Purples, reds, blues, yellows, pinks, and oranges display the clearing. Landing gently, the eagle lands on a fallen tree that has been long dead for weeks. Covered in vines.
        Tapping his golden yellow talons upon the dead wood the eagle waits patiently. His brown feathers shine as the sun hits them.
"Please stop the tapping." A voice says from inside the dead tree.
        Popping his head to look into a small gap the eagle replied, "Well then come on out."
        Sighing, a small brown bat crawls out of the hole. Using his tiny claws he grips onto the eagle's beak. Being lifted up he flutter to the right side of the eagle.
"Why do you always hide in there?" The eagle asked peering down at his little bat friend.
"I'm a creature of habit, Kaito. Plus I had having a nap." The Bat replies, not looking at the eagle.
"More like a were-creature Of habit." Kaito joked
"No. More like a werebat-creature of habit." Lucas says with a bat smile.
"If you two want the whole world to know what you really are keep on talking." Says a voice behind them.
        Walking towards them a red-orange female fox walks up. Her dark green eyes watching the bat and the eagle.
Without looking Lucas says, "Hello Nova"
"Heya Bats" She says and sits down to the right of the bat.
"Nova, you know that only wereanimals can understand us in this form right? There's no one out besides like us in this whole woods." Kaito says eyeing her.
"I know that feather brain. But you never know." She says
"I hate it when you call me that." He sighs  looking down.
"Nova, What took you so long? Usually your here before Kaito is." Lucas says
"Transform into your human form and I'll tell you guys." Nova says, leaping off of the dead tree and heading into the woods.
       Flying off after Nova, Kaito transform into his human form as he passes a tree. Walking out the other side of the tree, a boy with black hair, black eyes, wearing full on black with a black scarf.
        A snap of a twig made him look around, seeing his friend Lucas in his human form. Lucas was a little bit shorter then him, he had black hair and Lucas was wearing a short sleeve cream sweatshirt over a long sleeve dark brown shirt. His pants were a bright blue at the knees and he had his brown shoes on. Wrapped around his eyes, Lucas had an red bandanna on.
"Come on guys!" Nova says in front of Kaito.
Now in her human form, Nova had her brown hair braided in a big braid, wearing a black no shoulder jacket, a cream shirt, and leggings.
    "Sorry it took me long, but my brother held me up."
"John? What did he say this time?" Kaito asks.
"He was just being paranoid again. You know him. 'Don't let anyone catch you changing.' 'Make sure your friends don't get caught either.' 'Transform into your werefox form 50 feet away from the cabin.'" She says mimicking his voice.
"I still can't believe you told him about us." Lucas says as they walk.
"Well if it wasn't for some feather brain who literally change in front of him, then maybe not!"
"In my defense, I thought he was a werefox like you!" Kaito says holding up his hands in defense.
"Yeah yeah, think before you change. Not all families are all wereAnimals." Nova says waving her hand.
"ANYWAYS, changing topic. Did you hear the rumor a new girl could be coming today?" Kaito interrupts.
"Oh no." Lucas says, frowning.
"Why 'oh no'? She could be nice" Kaito questions looking at Lucas.
"Last time a new kid came, he crashed into Lucas and pick on him because of his eyes." Nova explains.
"Oh... "
         Walking out of the woods, the trio walked towards Riverland High school. The walls were made out of a red brick with a large brown tiling for the roof. Being in the middle of no where the school was rather large, but that was because this school was elementary, middle school, and high school.  Out on the playground little kids played while some of the older kids went inside.
"Ok guys, I'll see you after school. Watch out where your walking Lucas!" Nova says, Walking straight towards the entrance of the school.
"Ha very funny Nova." Shouted Lucas.
"Let's go around the crowd." Kaito says to Lucas.
"Ok, lead are the way." He says walking behind Kaito with a hand a little bit in front of him.
"I hate the first day of school" Lucas mutters