Author's Note

SURPRISE READERS!!!

To commemorate that I've been writing here on Wattpad for a year (tempus fugit) I'm publishing a new book. And also because I slept for 10 hours when I was feeling sick two days ago and when I woke up I had this story in my mind and was about driving me crazy if I didn't put it in words. 

First of all, these wonderful covers are made by the one and only @ash-in-the-rain She's such an amazing artist and so talented... @Jin_The_Asian You better take good care of your friend, she's a keeper. Thank you Ash, you're the best!

This will be a Stella Carlin fan fiction but not an OITNB fan fiction so don't expect a lot of action in jail. This is about how Stella got there and what will happen when she's released. 

Otherwise this will be one of my typical stories, you all know: romance, smut, happy ending... Also the places my characters will visit like museums, galleries, restaurants, etc are real ones, you can google them. However, I'm planning to educate you about the wonders of art as a new element. I'll add a work of art to every chapter and I hope you'll enjoy discovering new artists besides the classical ones. 

Thank you for reading, thank you for voting and commenting, thank you for being my friends through technology and distance... I feel you close to me every day. And for the new ones that can show up... Welcome! Please vote, comment and join this happy and crazy family of Ruby Rose lovers. We have so much fun here...

This is a work of fiction. I do not own anything that belongs to another creator, or any persons aside from my Original Characters.