"Dear Hiatus..." (Sequel to A Living Hell)

Introduction -

Well, yes, I'm finally doing a sequel. I honestly was not planning on it, but when I was rereading A Living Hell, an idea came to me. I am excited for it, but I just hope it's going to turn out like I want. Anyway, now I'm going to stop talking and explain this.

And, just so you know, I will just be focusing on the guys (Fall Out Boy). As much as I love the girls, I'm just not going to include them. Sorry if this upsets anyone, but it's just easier for me, and the story will flow better.

--------------------------------

Ask yourself this: What if Fall Out Boy went on hiatus ... Again? They just came back off of their previous hiatus about a year ago. Things are great, amazing, if you will. Or, so they seem. They've finished tour after tour and are about to start Monumentour. Fans all over the country have bought tickets to see them, sold out shows in city after city. Everything seems great, right?

Wrong.

Opening night of Monumentour. Fans crowd the venue, chanting New Politics', Paramore's, and Fall Out Boy's name. The band members have the typical butterflies that they always have before a first show. New Politics finish their set, then Paramore. Now, it's Fall Out Boy's turn. They get up onstage, perform, but once they reach their last song, a familiar face catches their eye.

What will happen? Will everything be ok? Will the guys ever come back? Will they die trying to figure this out?

Welcome to "Dear Hiatus..." guys.