Chapter 11

A/N:

Im so jazzy doing an a/n at the start ooh

Im so sorry its taken so long to update, ive had major writers block, and when i say MAJOR writers block. I mean major. Its been awful.

So my best friend helped me with this chapter and im so jealous of her writing skills. She gave me the idea for this chapter and i wrote it up, so thankyou jam ily

Shes an amazing writer so go read her book or im judging you.

1975sos_jamm

**Alex's POV**

I'm sick of this, I can't handle Luke's bullshit anymore. I turned on my heals, not even muttering a word in reply. I kept walking leaving him alone in the halls. I hate the fact I can't hate him. I hate how much I like Luke. He makes me feel so good, like there's a frigging pterodactyl in my stomach; yet at the same time, he makes me feel like I'm not even worth being here.

"Where the hell are you going?", Luke yelled.

"Is it not obvious, to class", i muttered mainly to myself. To be honest I didn't really know where I was gonna go, but I guess i had to head to class at some point.

While I was caught up in my own thoughts, I didn't even realise Luke take two humungous steps towards me. Damn, that boy has some long legs. He grabs my wrist in his large hands, I didn't realise I had involuntarily whimpered in pain, until I felt Luke's blue eyes bore into my green ones; He looked like he was searching for something.

He grabbed the sleeve of my soft jumper and pulled it up before i could stop him. He looked up at me, and then back down to my wrists that I had covered with make-up this morning. His thumb rubbed over them, the pain wasn't too bad, but it was definitely there. Some of the make-up had rubbed off onto his finger. He must have noticed because he rubbed over every part of my lower arm to remove it.

When his eyes looked back up to me, they were watery. Why was he upset? I thought he didn't care for me one bit.

"Why?"

**Luke's POV**

(Flashback in italics)

I had just got home from school and was looking through my bag to find my homework to finish. Im 10, almost 11, now and I'm in my last year of primary school.

I get a lot of homework now, but I get my big sister, Jamie, to help me with most of it. My mom is never really home only later on and she doesn't talk to us much then. I don't know why, but whenever i bring it up, Jamie kind of brushes off the subject and goes silent When I got into the house, I signalled I was home, but she didn't reply. I got myself a snack and decided to go and check on her. I walked into her purple painted bedroom and saw her body tucked under her duvet. I walked over to her resting, sleeping body. She looked so peaceful.

"Jamie, Jamie? Jamie, wake up", I kept repeating her name, but I got no response.

Then I realised I couldn't hear heavy breaths falling from her open mouth. Thats when I panicked. I pulled the duvet from her body and saw an empty pot of pills in her hand and blood all over her sheets from her arms, which were seeping blood from the fresh and old cuts that were open on her once beautiful arms.

I ran to the phone and dialled my mothers number. I was in hyterics, and just yelled at my mother to get home when she finally answered.

I couldn't control myself, I kept crying. Jamie is all I have and I couldn't lose her.

I pulled her weak body into my arms and rocked her back and forth, whispering her name between my uncontrollable sobs.

"Why?"

**Alex's Pov**

A tear strolled down his rosy red cheek, reaching his beautifully shaped jaw and slowly falling to our feet.

"Please, don't"

With that he turned and ran.

*** *** *** *** ***

A/N

Sorry if i made you cry like me.
Thankyou all of sticking by me, i love you all so much. Ill update more now. Thankyou all.

Btw im writing a new story soon called TATTOO PARLOUR.
You can read it if you like? Ill post it tomorrow c:

-5SOS_Dinosaurs