Chapter 2

Alex

After my long detention, full of me thinking about the mysterious boy.
I haven't seen him anywhere around? Maybe he's new? People were talking about a new hot boy, by people I mean the school whores, wanting to get some.

My head was hurting from thinking about it. I need to clear my head.

I put my headphones in and started to listen to my All Time Low playlist, humming along, hoping it will rid me of my painful head.

I looked ahead of myself, to see rain starting to trickle down. Great. The one day I don't bring a jacket. I let myself get soaked by all of the rain now pouring down.

I was almost home now, just passing the local shop. About 5-6 minutes away from my house.

I didn't realise I was staring into the dry, warm shop until I saw a boy dressed in all black, with a shopping bag walk out.

Me being the idiot I am, walked straight into his hard chest. Knocking myself to the cold, wet floor. I groaned loudly.

"Ah, you again? Hmm, can't seem to stay away, came back for more?"

Well just my luck, him. I could practically hear the smirk plastered on the egotistical boys face.

I thought my day couldn't any worse.

"No," I mumbled quietly, getting myself up. Oh yeah thanks for the help, jerk.

"What ever you say, babe",He chuckled quietly, obviously amused by my awkwardness.

"Please, don't call me that" I retorted back to him, annoyance laced in my shy tone.

"What, babe?", he's obviously trying to annoy me, finding it funny.

"Yes, babe, don't call me it. Now fuck off and leave me alone!" He looked at me taken back, obviously shocked at my actions.

Suddenly his signature smirk returned to his beautif- No! I need to stop that.

"Hm sorry Babe no can do, If I remember correctly you walked into me", I was lost for words at this point, he was right. I don't reply, just sigh in annoyance and start to walk away from him.

I suddenly felt someone's hand snake around my wrist, making me wince in pain, but it went unnoticed. I was brought into someone's chest and there hands, once again, found their way around my waist.

"It's raining, you'll get a cold. I'm driving you get in the car." His voice demanding me, yet slightly tired. Probably from a long day of school.

I followed him to his car, not in any mood to argue with him. I'm cold, wet and honestly to tired.

I jumped in his Black Landrover, told him my address. And we set off.

He turned his radio on, and I immediately recognised the band playing.

"You like All Time Low?!" I asked shock obvious in my voice.

"Yes, who wouldn't?" He replied

"Wow" I mumbled to myself, we were weirdly similar.

We both wore black

Like the same bands

Have piercings

Try to go unnoticed

It's scary. As he was driving I was finally able to get a proper look at the boy. Dirty blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, eyebrow piercing, nose piercing, and snake bites, I could just see a few tattoos poking out of his black hoodie. This boy really was mysterious. I wanted to know more. I was brought out of my thoughts by a deep voice,

"Y'know, it's rude to stare" a smirk prominent on his face.

I just looked down at my hands, turning a deep crimson colour. I didn't even realise I was staring.

We finally reached my house and he stopped the car.

"Goodbye Alex"

Wait, what?

"How did you know that?" I asked; scared, but mostly curious

"I know everything, Alex"

Okay now I'm scared

"Oh, I'm Luke by the way, remember it", finally I knew his name

Luke

"Why?" I asked getting out of the car.

"Because you'll be screaming it later" he replied cockily with a wink. My breath hitching In my throat as Luke drove off.

Luke

Now that headache won't be gone for a while.

***** ****** ****** *******

Hey!
Well that's chapter 2, double update, yeahh!

Well i promise you it's not gonna be like the other cliché fanfics, it's gonna get VERY dramatic.

Thanks, remember to comment ideas or what you think!
🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊💙

Vote&Comment

-5SOS_Dinosaurs