Chapter 6

Alex

"Jace?"

Out of all of the people in the world, him. I wasn't expecting this at all. I'm so confused.

"Why are you here?", I asked, confusion laced in my tone

"Well, you see babe. I saw how Luke treated you back there, no one should treat a beautiful lady like you like that, right?" He exclaimed.

I thought Jace had called me a bitch? Hm, maybe I'm just hallucinating.

"I guess,"

"So, beautiful, how would you like to go out on a date with me? We can go as friends if you like? I just want to get to know you better."

I blushed at his words slightly, a date? Well I guess it couldn't do any harm, right?

"Sure, what time?" I asked happily.

"I'll pick you up at 7, here give me your phone." He put his hand out as a signal to put my phone in.

I slipped my phone out of my pocket and into his hand. He tapped his number onto my phone and texted himself so he got my number.

"Text me your address, I'll see you later. Bye" he pecked my cheek and walked away.

Wow, eventful much?

"Alex?! Oh God Alex! where did you go?we were so worried"

Ashton.

"Oh.. Yeah, sorry I.. Uhm.. Went for a walk" I stumbled over my words, looking for an excuse.

"Well at least tell us next time! c'mon we're heading home", Ashton sighed, annoyed with my behavior.

"Okay, sorry" I muttered quietly.

~~~

What to wear? Do I go classy? Or casual? Or comfy? Or sexy?

Such a hard decision. To be fair, there aren't many nice outfits in my closet. It mainly consists of band t-shirts and black skinny jeans.

Something caught my eye, right at the back. I reached over and pulled it out. It was a black dress, it was beautiful, my dad gave me the money to buy it before he left. It was strapless, tight at the top, but flowed beautifully at the bottom, yet it was still casual. This is what I'm wearing, definitely.

It was now 6 so I quickly jumped in the shower, did my usual routine. Then hopped out and slipped on my outfit. I left my hair in its natural waves down to just above my hips, and moved onto my make-up. I applied a bit of concealer, and winged eye liner and some mascara. I was ready to go.

I checked the time, it read 6:58pm.
I grabbed my black Dr.Martins, don't judge there my favourites. And ran down stairs to wait.

A knock at the door interrupted me, I went to answer the door and found Jace in jeans and a white button up.

"Wow, you look beautiful." He commented, making my cheeks turn a crimson red.

"Thank you"I replied.

"Shall we go?" He asked holding his hand out for my to take.

"Sure, let's go", I said shutting the door on the way out.

I was excited, but in the back of my mind; I felt this date would go terribly wrong.

***** *****

ERMAFECKINGGERD GUIS,

IM SOO SOO SORRY, WATTPAD HATES MEH. ITS STILL CRASHING. MY COMPUTERS IN REPAIR AND MY PHONE KEEPS DELETING THE CHAPTERS.

I DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS IN CAPS, BUT ILL JUST GO WITH IT.

ILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I LUF YOU GUIS! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN ON THE DATE?!!

Vote&Comment

🙊🙈🙊🙈🙊🙈

-5SOS_Dinosaurs