Chapter 9: Reveal

Lance's POV

We were quickly taken back to headquarters where Mama was waiting for us, when we landed she explained what we were going to do. We were to wear these cloak like things with hoods that covered our face, and then wait outside the room every one was in, waiting for Mama to call us in where we would reveal ourselves.

Allura's POV

Those two idiots! Ugh. I knew I shouldn't have let those two morons go on that job, but I let them.

I walked into the room everyone was waiting in, they immediately stopped their chatting and looked at me.

*sigh* "I'll start this off by saying that the mission was a success, we caught the perpetrator that was in the photo," GL and YL started smiling widely at the good news but PL frowned.

"And what of RL and BL?" he asked.

I frowned, "Unfortunately there was an explosion at the wreckage site, the building fell," all three of them looked at me in utter horror, YL looked as if he was about to cry, "however, BL and RL were able to escape before the building fell, but not before they lost their helmets and saw who they both truly were."

"Hold up! You mean to tell me that RL knows who BL is..."

"And BL knows who RL is?" YL asked cutting off GL.

"Yes, and since they know I've decided on letting you know who every one is."

"COME IN, YOU TWO!!" I yelled

Lance's POV

We walked in with our hoods on, covering our faces, GL was looking at R-Keith, YL was starting at me and PL was frowning slightly.

"Alright boys, take your hoods off."

Taking a deep breath I pulled back my hood.  YL was looking down at his feet, GL was gaping at me like a fish and PL just nodded at me then turned to Keith.

He pulled off his hood, his hair floofing like a cats tail, I looked to see what the others reaction to him was. GL had a bored expression on his face, YL looked as if he was thinking and PL was as pale as a ghost, (no phone I was not trying to say goat) a look of absolute horror adorned his face.

"Alright, now it's your turn," Mama said to the others.

.....

"Well, if no one else is gonna do it I guess I'll go first," YL said since no one moved a muscle. YL took off his helmet to reveal.....my best bud, Hunk.

Standing next to him, GL made a noise like he was being choked, "Hunk?!?"

"Huh?"

GL took of his helmet to show a kid with short honey drop hair, and round glasses covering carmel colored eyes.

"PIDGE!"

"Pidge?" PL stopped his momentarily staring at Keith, which irked me for some reason, to look at GL. "Pidge!?"

PL ripped off his helmet to a face with a scar across the nose, stormy gray eyes and close shaven black hair with a tuft a white on his forehead.

"SHIRO!!" I moved my eyesight back to Keith who's eyes looked like they were about to shoot out of his skull.

"WAIT A MINUTE!!!!" Mama yelled gaining everyone's attention, "how do you all know each other?" she questioned with a look to kill.

"Shiro's my brother."

"Keith introduced me to Pidge."

"I met Hunk at his girlfriend's family restaurant."

"Shay's not my girlfriend."

"Who said I was talking about Shay?"

"Uhh..."

"Exactly my point."

Mama then turned to me, "Lance you seem to be the most calm about this, why?"

"Well, I don't know who Pidge and Shiro were before this and Hunk had told me a few months ago that he had a dangerous job," I said while lying through my teeth.

"Hmmm, alright. Well since that is out of the way let's go interogate the suspect," Mama said.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait and the terrible end, i just couldnt think of how to end it, I'll try to update faster but no promises.

Also SEASON SIX IS OUT!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN BABY KEITH?!?!?!?!?!? I was screAMING FROM THE CUTENESS!!!!!!

Anyway till next time, peace out women, men and those in between ✌