Chapter two : James Bonds is Not Coming~ RM

(VOTE & COMMENT IF YOU would thanks :))

A/N I’m going to update as much as I can so here is another update. I hope you like it. I’m counting the days before I have to go back to Florida and then won’t be able to write as much so I’ll maybe update again a day from now. If you have weak stomachs you can skip the bottom part. I tried to have mire action in this one so enjoy J

The world was just beginning to harden into a definable assortment of colors and patterns the mess dissipating and giving everything a hazy tinge. His search for Angelo had proved unyielding, and Leo had managed to barf in a couple of expensive looking pots along the way. The occurrence just proved that Leonardo needed to go home as well. Right after going to the bathroom. Leo hobbled down a lowly lit hall squeezing his bladder. If anyone found him now they would be quite confused and maybe even a little bit grossed out. Leo didn’t care though he just needed to –. Leo stopped in the middle of the unlit hallway Leo could hear voices. They were coming from a large door at the end of the grand hallway. Leo stumbled towards the door disregarding the feeling that told him something horrible lay on the other side.  Through the small crack he could make out The Don, his two body guards, butler and a fair haired woman. a strange urgent feeling that he needed to listen in on the conversation took over him so he pressed his ear to the crack hearing the rumbling of voices and stating of prices. ‘For what?’ Leo had no idea and had before wanted to talk to Angelo about his impending fate, but Angelo had upped and left a couple hours ago.

“I want Angelo Rossi dead,”

Leo shuddered he had heard those words too many times before. He stumbled away from the door smelling a dizzying combination of blood and roses. The Don had done this several times before but this time it seemed more personal. He was doing it again killing someone off because… he was an old bigoted man. Leo hissed in pain stumbling towards the front of the building gripping his throbbing skull. He leaned against a wall breathing heavily and let the feeling wash over him

                                                                Paris, France

Hotel Ritz Paris

8:03 p.m.

2089 (past)

Leo slid out of a dark black BMW breathing heavily as he looked at the bright hotel front. Silently he went over the information the ICA had given him, his target was a rich tycoon’s young, newlywed wife. His client had ordered a brutal hit that was filled with blood and trauma for the police to find when they eventually arrived.

When Leo had first signed on with Agency, assassinations like this had bothered him; it seemed like a sin to slaughter someone so unsuspectingly. But after years of conditioning, slicing throats, poisoning foods and wine, of witnessing how weak flesh and bone were and how easily they were split and ripped away by the bullets from his Silverballer. The gore didn't snare him like it used to, it made him ruthless, almost wicked in how meticulously cold hearted he carried out his missions.

Leonardo strode towards the brilliant yellow light of the haughty baroque styled hotel with a daft self-assurance. At this angle he knew it wasn’t very likely that he would be seen. It’d be less likely that he would have to kill another person and waste time getting out. He clomped silently up marble stairs and walked in through double doors opened by two red clad doormen.

 “Bonjour Monsieur,” 

Leonardo ignored the man pushing past him with an air of confidence that seemed to ooze from his being. He didn’t need to be distracted with manners and etiquette if people where to actually think he belonged here in this gaudy hotel. He needed to act as if he did. Looking around at his surroundings Leo felt like he had been thrown into an old 18th century movie. The floors were covered in lush velvet-red carpeting laid with intricate designs sown in silver and emerald thread that twisted and slithered around the clawed feet of antique furniture. A golden chandelier twinkled above his head, dripping with garnets, and shimmering with crystal.