Nessacary Sacrifice~RM

(Watty Awards!!!~ VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FAN IF YOU WILL :p)

A/N: I'm hoping I have a shot at this watty award thing, I'm usually a slash writer so this is new, not the genere so much but ,yeah haha. Please do vote and leave comments It would haelp me and If you like me enough become a narwhale today! That would be really Amazing And I think I might love you forever. I;m trying to use Idea's from assasain's creed , hitman and mafia . so if you have any weapon ideas pls comment in the bottom. Those who like a load of romance... well this isnt it so search elsewhere, basically I'm going to try and put in alot of action, 

A/N: Big thanks to Skyedreamerx who helped me edit this. I think its mostly fixed. If you see mistakes pls tell me! To new ppl welcome! I hope you enjoy

Astoria City, Big Cloud Penthouse, 11:23 p.m.

The pop of a top flying off a bottle of frothy Dom Perignon echoed throughout a grandiose penthouse. Laughter and sultry fast paced Italian voices danced throughout the glass room. Leonardo Mancini sat amongst the hurricane of celebration. He sat reclined in a suede chaise lounge. His thin fingers lay wrapped around a bottle of Bourbon. His resolve to last the night sober had disappeared a long time ago.

 The amber liquid warmed his insides like a small bonfire in the cavity of his chest. He set the bottle down and leaned back as though he were in deep reminiscent thought. His thoughts were moving at a lethargic pace. They were a dull train of deliberations leading back to the notion that he wanted, no needed at that moment to get wasted. Leo traced the bulge of his 1860’s revolver in his pants; hopefully tonight there would be no reason to use it. But knowing The Don Leo knew to never presuppose anything.

Mafia’s had always found some way to control the worlds affairs in the past. Now things had changed Mafia’s spread like a disease and the poisonous tentacles wrapped themselves around the bases of society. Somehow Leonardo had allowed them to branch out and take over his life.

Leo had not had the brightest of pasts and it was difficult to talk about it without picking at the dark self-destructive part of him. Leo sucked in another swig of alcohol chuckling. He knew every bit of his problem had started with the Don, crossed paths with the ICA and ended with Jezebel. The Nano bugs running beneath his skin whirred and beeped lowly trying desperately to get rid of the alcohol charging through his veins.

His eyes felt heavy with every blink. Leo’s thick brown eyelashes felt increasingly like weights. He could barely remember what he was supposed to be doing, where his wife was, or where he lived. Though he knew for sure that at that moment he was at Angelo Rossi’s Baby shower. His wife and he were having their first child, and he was sincerely sloshed.

Angelo was another unlucky man to marry into the Lombardi family. He had married the Don’s oldest Delilah she truly was an Italian flower with a sun kissed complexion, plump pink lips, dark brown hair, a heart shaped face and lapis lazuli colored eyes.

All of the Lombardi’s were beautiful people. Not in a feel good, warm and fuzzy sort of way, but a cruel, dangerous way.

Latest he’d heard from the Gabe the Don’s consigliore was that he was unhappy about the arrangement with the baby and wanted it aborted straightaway, but Delilah had declined. Leo looked across the room at the beautiful bastard. If he was lucky he would get away with having his face rearranged by a thug. Defiance of the Don was a serious crime in the family. Angelo had been his only friend in the family and he hoped he’d be sober enough to get out of his seat and talk sense into the man.

Like his wife, Angelo was beautiful, an unearthly type of beautiful that could only be achieved through genetic manipulation. Angelo was an earth bound Angel, he didn’t look like he had suffered any rigorous work in a while. The aspect that Angelo was also very much pregnant factored him practically helpless against The Don’s goons.