Disappointed?!

Elizabeth was clad in a dark navy pair of skinny jeans , a gray tank top under a black cardigan, silver flats, and holding an expensive looking black bag. What's more, you could actually tell how slender Elizabeth really was. She wasn't tall and willowy; rather, Elizabeth had a nice curvy figure, with a small waist right under a C-Cup sized rack.

Elizabeth lifted an eyebrow and a wicked grin played on her glasses-free face.

"I guess I win the bet, huh?" she smirked. Vincent strode up to her and reached for the ponytail, wanting to see her long brown hair fall down in a straight waterfall.

"Oi, back off!" Elizabeth pushed him a few feet off.

"You'd look better without the ponytail. Loosen it up or let it down."

"Not until tomorrow."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm changing out of it right now."

Without another word, she turned and marched right back behind those accursed curtains and was out in a flash, her usual geeky and hideous self again. What's more was that her bust was gone. Vincent sighed, paid Nina 100 dollars (she gave him a 50% discount and her number), and then treaded out the door in an overly sullen manner.

Elizabeth followed, feeling very pleased with herself. That stupid boy had been foolish enough to doubt her! Ha! Elizabeth accidentally let an evil giggle slip through her lips. Vincent looked over his shoulder at her, who was clasping her hands to her mouth.

"Well? Let it out."

Elizabeth shook her head, a wide smile forcing its way through her fingers. She quickly grabbed his hand and raced out to the parking lot. Vincent rolled his eyes and unlocked the doors to his car.

Yanking the passenger seat open, Elizabeth jumped in and slammed it behind her.

Then, all hell broke lose.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" she laughed, rolling around in her seat and kicking the floor of the car.

Sighing, Vincent got in with her and simply stared at the window shield, his expression throwing Elizabeth into bigger fits of laughter.

"What," she eventually gasped, "is with that disappointed look of yours?"

"You need to ask?" he muttered, leaning his head back onto the head rest.

"You're sad you were wrong."

"Yes, but that's not what bothers me most."

"You're annoyed by the fact that I'm going to outshine you in the festival."

"Nope. I'd be glad for you to take the spotlight for once."

"You..." Elizabeth thought aloud. "You can't stand the fact that I don't look good every day?"

He snorted.

"What are you so disappointed about?" Elizabeth growled impatiently. She couldn't believe she was unable to guess his thoughts in this scenario. It should be fairly obvious, right?

"Not telling," Vincent grinned, though it didn't touch his eyes.

"TELL- ME."

He turned to her, deliberating if he should say what was on his thoughts. Finally, after a few moments of silence, Vincent blurted out, "I'll tell you when we get to your house."

Elizabeth backpedaled. "Oh, no," she glared firmly. "You are not finding out where I live."

"Fine," Vincent muttered. "Then I guess I'll just drop you off at school like we said and never tell you what's on my mind."

Elizabeth bit her lip.

"Oh, what a shame," he drawled tauntingly. "It's a secret, too..."

"Oh, alright," she snapped. "I'll show you where I live."