Wow, She Was Sexy

"W-Why?" Vincent asked, hanging onto sanity by a thread. What kind of sick and twisted world did he wake up in this morning?

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. "God, you look like you're going to pass out. Calm down. I'm not talking about a hand-in-hand 'Hey there honey' shopping date. I need a reference for what clothes to get. As you can see, I go out of my way to look hideous, and it seems I've long forgotten what the trends are and-"

"Wait, you look so unappealing and disgusting on purpose?" Vincent interrupted, earning himself a punch on the head.

"It's so I don't attract males during school."

Vincent looked at her skeptically. She was overestimating herself. Nobody needed to go to that extent in order to avoid a few guys or so.

Elizabeth read his look. She smirked. "You think I'm ugly."

Silence. Elizabeth burst out laughing. "You'll see what I'm talking about at the mall," she chuckled.

"IF I even accept."

"But you will," Elizabeth grinned knowingly. "You won't be able to resist seeing me in nice clothes or the chance to prove me wrong for once."

Vincent agreed to that. If she really looked hot under all those layers of geek, which he highly doubted, then he had to see it. If she didn't, well... he laughed at the thought of it.

"You got me. When do we meet up?"

"Tomorrow, after school, at the gate."

"Which mall are we going to?"

"Whichever mall you think is good yet cheap," she shrugged. "Thanks to your asking around, we have about 170 dollars left from our budget."

"That's only going to get you a single outfit if you want to look trendy in this school."

Elizabeth looked at him as if he was missing something very important.

"What's the look for?"

"You do realize that I'm going to refund that single outfit once the festival is over, right? The outfit is strictly for the project, and once I get a refund, we'll split the money in half or turn it into the school as part of the profit we made."

"You don't want to keep it?"

"Of course I don't! Imagine how many guys would be hounding me if I wore it for more than a day!"

"Yeah, right."

Elizabeth sighed. She saw this coming. It wasn't surprising that he didn't believe her, though her middle school yearbook was proof enough. Well, she thought to herself, the boy would find out soon just how dangerous her looks were.

"HONK HONK! Hurry up, Liz!"

"Don't call-"

"Whatever, just hurry!" Vincent hollered over the dismissal bell. He was couldn't wait to see what Elizabeth would look like in decent clothing.

Elizabeth blew an annoyed sigh, and then trotted up to Vincent's fancy Mercedes. Stupid rich kid, she thought to herself. How dare he drive a car nicer than her own mother's!

"Hurry."

"I'm hurrying, so shut up!"

Vincent snickered, and once Elizabeth closed the passenger seat door, he screeched out of the parking lot, earning a few fingers and jealous glares.

"Stop driving so fast!" Elizabeth shrieked. They had just gotten out of the school lot and he was hitting 50.

"You're not afraid of going fast, are you?"

"The police here are strict, and I'm not soiling my perfect record!"

Vincent rolled his eyes and slowed to a 30, ten miles above the speed limit.

"Slower."

"That's just-"

"Vincent Richardson, you slow down right now or I'll-"

"Or you'll what?" he taunted.

"I'm just saying, you didn't have to punch me like that. I almost drove into a tree!"

"Shut up. I'm not with you, YOU'RE with ME," Elizabeth replied absent mindedly as she passed the bookstore. Vincent saw her line of vision. Grabbing her arm, he towed her away from it.

"Let go of me! You act like I was going to go in there!"

"You were. Now hurry up, the designer store is just across the way, and I'm not waiting any longer."

Charging into the store, Vincent looked around with barely concealed excitement when a store clerk swooped down on him.

"Hi, I'm Nina" the petite strawberry blonde gushed. "Can I get you something?"

Elizabeth smothered a laugh. Her classmate was getting picked up by a thirty year old woman trying to look ten years younger.

"I'm getting something for my sister; she's completely clueless when it comes to clothes," he winked roguishly. The blonde blushed, but tried to down play it when she looked over at Elizabeth's horrid outfit. Nina nodded sagely.

"As if I'd be blood related to an idiot like you!" Elizabeth growled, infuriated by the thought. Vincent tussled her hair in an I-love-you-little-sister manner, and she slapped his hand away. Vincent turned and smiled apologetically at Nina.

"Sorry about that. She's just a little embarrassed. Mind helping me a little?" he murmured, leaning in closer and practically giving the poor woman a heart attack.

"Right away!" she quivered, grabbing Elizabeth with much enthusiasm and a few outfits before racing into the changing room. The store clerk rushed in and out of the curtain periodically, changing clothes and grabbing more.

"Lady, I just need one outfit for a special occasion," Elizabeth complained testily behind the tawny curtain. Vincent chuckled. The woman was probably shoving top after top at Elizabeth. He wasn't surprised. The women he manipulated bended like putty in his hands.

Nina suddenly came out, and whispered to Vincent, who was leaning against a wall.

"Does you sister have a special condition?" she asked curiously.

Vincent raised his eyebrows. "Uh, no, why?"

"Well," the clerk shifted from foot to foot. "She's got this binding around her chest, and I'm wondering if she's allowed to take it off."

A binding?

"Yeah, it's fine," Elizabeth called over twenty feet away. The lady started, not knowing beforehand how good Elizabeth's hearing was. "I'm taking it off right now. You'll see why I have it."

Vincent and Nina shot curious glances to the rustling curtains, and Nina rushed over to them to see what was behind all that binding. She walked into the curtain, and a shocked gasp came out.

"Miss, are those real?"

"I wish they weren't. I've been thinking of getting them removed, but it would be expensive."

Vincent stood stock still. Elizabeth had tattoos? That was ridiculous! She was a nerd and a poorly dressed geek. Why on EARTH would she get tattoos on her chest?

Nina walked out with an odd expression on her face, like she had seen Elizabeth's hidden third eye or something. On her arm laid a boat load of rejected outfits, with price tags that showed over 100 dollars dangling off of them. "Your sister's coming right out," she said in a blank voice.

"Man, I haven't been in skinny jeans for a long time," Elizabeth called behind the curtains. Elizabeth drew the curtains, and walked out into the light. Wow, she was sexy.