LJHC #3 (Second Natures)

Next chapter of LJHC!!! I hope you like it! ^^

Enjoy!!!

So pretty please with a batty on top comment?

Vote? Just a click away -------------->

And fan? Once again, only if you liked it! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Following Blair into the RV his father had bought for him, my eyes widened as I shook my head. "No. No. Oh, hell no." I told him.

He chuckled, motioning around with his hand. "What are you complaining about? These are my ROLE MODELS!"

I glared at him, crossing my arms. "Um... Half-naked chicks on motorcycles and in bikinis are your role models? What are you playing to be? A porn-star?"

Scoffing, he placed his hand over a poster of a brunette in a barely-there bikini. "I'm going to be a POP star! But these posters are always something nice to look at." Those chocolate brown eyes of his flashed to mines. "Maybe one day, you'll dress up like that for me?"

Now it was my turn to scoff. "As if. I wear one pieces; take it or leave it. Plus," I glared around at each poster. "I'm not a whore." I finally 

grumbled out.

His brow cocked and he shrugged. "Whatever you say, Danica. Whatever you say." When he walked out of the room, my phone began chiming 'Poppin' Champagne' and vibrating in my pocket. Snatching it out before it went to voice-mail, I answered with a vibrant, "Hello?"

And what answered back almost had me collapsing back, stunned. "DANICA!!! IT'S NANA BETTIE!!!"

Nana Bettie. The world's most psychotic grandmother anyone could have... Also a grandma I loved with every inch of my body yet drove me insane all the same.

I held the phone a couple inches away from my ear, and it still felt like he was shouting into my ear. "Hey, Nana. How have you been?" I replied, my voice sounding small compared to hers.

She responded in a scream. "Don't question your grandma, little girl." I sighed as she switched subjects. "So when are you coming to see me?! I heard you were leaving! You're leaving without saying by to your Nana!?"

Oh great... A little birdie just HAD to tell her I'd be gone for a year.

"So either you come here or I'll just have to find you, Dani!!!" She called loudly, making me want to pelt the phone out the window.

What the hell would Blair do if he met my grandmother? He would hold her against me for the rest of my life... Somehow, as I had been lost in my own thoughts, Nana had continued shouting.

"So I'll see you in half an hour, Dani!" My ears widened and before I could say anything, she finished with, "I'll be waiting!" and hung up.

Groaning, I fell back on to my bed, clutching a pillow to my face. If I smothered myself would Nana STILL order for me to visit?

My door creaked open and Blair leant up against the frame, adjusting a beanie on his head.

"What was all that screaming I heard? Sounded like a chicken that was getting run-over multiple times!" He said, his brows furrowed.

I screeched into the pillow, eventually tossing it across the room. I covered my face with my hands, mumbling.

"What was that?" He asked, his brow arching.

"The dying sound on the phone was my grandmother." I sighed, running a hand through my dark hair.

He smirked. "Nana? What'd she want?"