LJHC #4 (Surprises and Old Habits)

So....................... I know MOST of you guys either wanna strangle me for the wait or are happy that I finally wrote this! xD

Yes. It took me FOREVER! 

But I have my reasons! >3< 

1. I had waaaaaaaaaaay too much crap to do for a teenage girl!

2. Family crap stuff.  

And 3. I just didn't feel like it! O: 

But now I FINALLY placed myself on my laptop and typed away! :o  Hope it's a good chapter! :3 

Love you all that have read this story! You guys are the reason I wrote it! xD 

You know the routine! Or rather, I hope you do by now. x3

Comment!

Vote! 

Fan! :D 

Pwease? *Does puppy-dog eyes* O.O 

OH! And special credit goes out to Wannabeghost! :D Without her, I would have NEVER been able to come up with this chapter! :O

So in her honor, I have dedicated his chapter to her! :D Thanks, huuuunnnnnnn! xD _______________________________________________________________

"So where's the gig?" Blair questioned impatiently as I stormed down the sidewalk, dragging him by the sleeve since I refused to actually touch him. 'Oh, this will be perfect!' I snagged a sneak peek over my shoulder at him just in time to see him blow his bangs out of his eyes and look around. Abruptly, he shoved his heels to the ground, causing me to slam backwards into him. "Alright! You've barely said anything to me since Nana's house, which was two days ago. So I ain't moving from this spot until you tell me what's going on!" 

I grumbled, circling him and trying to push him forward. "Damn. You sure talk a lot..." I shoved harder against his back. "And I can't tell you! It's a surprise!"

  "A surprise?" He snickered, crossing his arms. "I can't do it! I don't have my guitar or CD."

Shoving squarely on his back, I sighed when he didn't budge an inch. I ran in front of him. "Don't stress about it, OK? I already got it taken care of. Guitar and musica are awaiting us at our destination." 

His dark brow arched and he held out his sleeve reluctantly. "Fine. I'll trust you. Now, lead the way." I grabbed his arm again, resuming my dragging with a sinister grin.

  * * * 

Blair's eye twitched when we reached our location, and I shot him a wicked smile. "You have GOT to be kidding me..." He breathed, eyes wide.

Throwing my hands up in the air, I laughed. "SURPRISE!"  His expression screamed 'I'm-gonna-kill-you!' but he composed himself in front of the children. Holding back another wave of giggles, I smirked. "Isn't this great, Blair? Your first performance at our middle school! Red made the suggestion and I just couldn't pass up such a wonderful opportunity!" 

Scanning the crowd of pre-teens, he grumbled. "Dammit, Danica! Don't you know that middle-schoolers are the hardest-age-group to entertain?!" He cursed and was quickly hushed by the principal.

"Old habits die hard, I assume, Mr. Sky?" She eyed him, and he flipped his bangs out of his eyes. "Oh yes, I remember you. A trouble-maker like you is a kid I'll never forget." 

He laughed nervously and turned to me with a fake grin. "Uh yeah, about that, Mrs. Camarack. I have like no idea what I'm doing here. Danica just brought me over for a stroll."