4

Cass's hands stayed on Ash's waist, while his hands went behind her neck and he controlled the kiss, tilting his head to the side a bit to get an even better angle.

Cass has never kissed a boy like this before. Heck, she hasn't kissed any human like this before.

They slowly moved their bodies closer together, the once deadly sound of the guns and people shouting outside became distant and non existant as they both enjoyed the best flavour of them all.

Each other.

They pull away looking at one another still, before awkwardly clearing their throats and shuffling away a bit.

Smiling cutely, Cass asks a question, "So, does this make us a thing now? Or..."

That was the boldest move Cass has ever done in her life with the opposite gender. Ash blushes biting his lip gently, and how badly Cass wanted that to be her lip he was biting hurt, until she realised she was biting her own lip to cease the pain.

"We could be Cash. That could be our ship name." Ashton laughs to himself as he thinks. He only started to get to know this girl today, he really didn't want to rush things.

"So that's a yes?" Cass asks nervously. She wanted to date Ashton so she could kiss him whenever she wanted, and she really liked him already.

"No. Maybe once we get out of this, we can go on a few dates, then maybe if we like each other we could?" He feels bad doing that to Cass, he liked her, he really did, but dating after just a few hours was really stupid and only desperate people do that.

But you kissed after 2 and a half hours...

He thinks to himself. He knows he's doing the right thing here, but he knows that he's probably already head over heels for her. The minute this is over and Ash goes home, he's sure he'll be stalking her Facebook profile, and thinking about her non-stop.

Cassandra is a bit embarrassed that she asked him.

Of course he'll say no, you're a nobody. You made out, so what? He's probably worried that he'll never have another kiss againand that's why he did it. She thinks to herself. He's doing the right thing, but she really likes Ashton. Once this is over, she's almost certain he'll forget everything that happened with her and go back to thinking she doesn't exist. She can't have that happen.

"If I give you my number, you promise you'll call me, right?" Ash finally says.

"Of course." She smile weakly. The more Cass looks at Ash, she finds him more and more attractive.

They scribble eachothers names on two individual pieces of paper Cass had ripped from her book and just as they exchange numbers, where the door is shot into millions of pieces, littering the ground.

"Well hello kiddies." An evil voice coo's as everyone tries not to scream.