Chapter Three

• Dedicated to Zeus the possessive Greek god

Here is the next chapter :)
We hope you enjoy

@readingchocolate @KittyCrackers

Chapter Three:

Ryder FREAKING Hunter, ugh! I hate him! I mean He is SOOO hot and TOTALLY yum yum like his voice, oh god I'm dying here. But now he's my new neighbor! Why is life so unfair?

My life is TOTALLY the definition of NON-CLICHE!

Ryder smirks at me and my, oh-so-helpful mother, winks conspicuously at me, and Ryder smirks at me again. I already know she wants me and Ryder together. How normal.

"Mia, oh it's so good to meet you!" Anne, who is Ryder's mother, hugs me tightly; a little too eagerly and enthusiastically.

Then she glances at Ryder and it's like they're communicating without talking. Like they're sharing a secret that involves me that I'm not supposed to know about even though it's totally important for me to know!

I totally caught all that in just one glance.

Oh, but I don't really care because all I'm concentrating on is how his lips are moving OOOOOH and how they're glistening in the light OOOOOOH and just how heavenly they look OOOOOH. Oh my he looks likes a Greek god, like Zeus.

Damn. That long hairy beard... *swoons*

I desperately try not to fan myself. Wait, why am I thinking like this! I am suppose to be sweet, naive and innocent!

I am definitely the epitome of innocent.

It's safe to say that I now know where Ryder gets his looks from. His mother is beautiful like a goddess.

See Greek god and now goddess.

She has beautiful dark hair that goes to her shoulders and pretty hazel eyes.

Ugh! I WISH I WAS AS BEAUTIFUL AS THEM GODDESSES!

But like I said, life is unfair!

We all walk to the living room and of course, I'm sandwiched between Ryder and Anne.

"So how's the Bloody-Crescent-Shadow-Blue-Dark-Silver-Strict-As-Hell-Pack doing? My mom asks.

I try not to gasp. Our werewolf life is a secret! Mom seems to catch onto my surprise.

"It's okay Mia, they're werewolves too. It's one of the reasons they moved here. Our pack has a history with theirs." I nod but I'm still in shock. Ryder's a werewolf? Whoa! Can he get any hotter?" As I was saying, how is your pack?"

"Oh with Ryder being alpha, it's doing fine! Even though he doesn't train at all and all he does is sleep around with blonde bimbos named Brittany! It's basically fantastic!" Anne replies enthusiastically.

He's an ALPHA! WOW HE JUST GOT EVEN BETTER! Wait, what no. I can't like him!

"How's your pack?" Anne asks.

Ugh! Werewolf talk. I always try not to get myself associated with werewolves because my pack, the Silver-Crescent-red-blood pack, is rude and they abuse me! Especially the alpha and beta. But my parents don't care. Plus I hate alphas!

But Ryder being the alpha of a pack... *drools* SOOO HAWT!

I don't know why my pack is mean to me, is it because I'm not pretty? Definitely not because I suck at training and I always need to be the damsel in distress.

Anyway, I am awful at being a werewolf and have yet to meet my mate. But I doubt I will. I bet I don't even have a mate because I am so ugly.

"Mia, why don't you take Ryder to your room?" My mom suggests because it's totally normal for a mom to ask her teenage, hormonal daughter to take a stranger, but good looking boy to her room alone. My mom is seriously the best genius EVA!

Ryder smirks at me again, and his deep, hot, husky voice says, "yeah why don't you Mia." He totally puts Zeus to shame. I swear, my heart just exploded! All these emotions are making me go crazy! My knees quiver from his voice and I blush as red as a tomato.

I nod quickly and we go up the stairs and I accidentally bump into the wall. Wait walls don't have arms.. OMG Ryder caught me! I stared at his oh-so yumminess lost in a world of hotness, mmmhhmm so smexy!

Ryder gives me a knowing look and smirks and I blush as red as a tomato, knowing he caught my ogling. "Take a picture it lasts longer." His voice is so husky and deep it weakens my knees until they turn into jelly and my heart flutters. All I want to do is kiss him so bad. His lips are not inches from mine and all I have to do is lean in...

Oh! Why am I thinking like this! I barely know him! I quickly step out of his arms and fast walk into my room and Ryder enters glancing around.

"Mia..." Oh no! That husky, sexy voice again. Why must it be so alluring?!

"Y-yes?"

"I don't know if you know this yet, but you are my mate," he says quickly, his beautiful, large hands grasping my shoulders. My mind is whirling at the thought of this bad boy, sexy alpha being my mate!

"And Mia?"

"Y-y-yeah?" I say my voice sounding hopeful.

Maybe my life will turn around. Maybe I can have a hot boyfriend that I can flaunt around to Brittany the B-word! Make her jealous! I don't care that Ryder was flirting with so many girls at school even though he knew that I was his mate and that he probably slept with blonde bimbos too.

I don't care that he's a bad boy and probably dangerous because his motorcycle clearly shows that and so does his HAWT leather jacket. I don't care about the rumors that spread about Ryder sleeping with Brittany even though he met her today! I don't care that I only came to know of his existence today in the morning! I do not care! Because this Greek god is my mate!

Ryder turns to me again, his big blue orbs staring into my own grey ones.

"I, Ryder Hunter, Alpha of the Bloody-Crescent-Shadow-Blue-Dark-Silver-Strict-As-Hell-Pack, reject you!"

Duh duh duh.. The totally not cliche rejection! Did ANYONE see that coming?!!!!

We totally did not xD

Also thanks for reading

Remember:

Vote, comment, and share