Chapter 1~movies

Jc's P.O.V:
"Hey Lia"
"Hey babe"
"I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the movies with me"
"Sorry babe family time"
"Yeah it's okay you know what they say family first "I sighed
"Well see you around"
*hangs up*
I will just go on my own no problem
*pennyboarding*
I'm penny boarding while looking through twitter when...
BANG
"Ouch"i scream
"What the fuck dude watch were your fucking going that fu-
I see a girl with beautiful ocean blue eyes and straight blond hair that was blowing around because of the wind.She was on the floor just like me.JENN!
"Jenn you okay?!" I cried
"Jc?Is that you" she questioned
"Yeah"
"Watch we're your going bro"she laughed
"Ha yeah I'm ssorry I giggled
Her smile was beautiful
I could stare at her all all day... wait I'm dating Lia. I can't be falling for Jenn...right?!
"Here let me help you"i say pulling my hand out my hand.Her skin is so soft like a baby's but(Jk I never touched a baby's but I don't know how it feels but people say its soft)
" Want t-to go to the movies with me " I ask I don't know why I was nervous. Oh fuck I'm falling for her.
"Yeah sure"she smiled.
*at the movies*
We watched MAMA.Since it came out long ago we were the only one's there... but the couple in front of us.
I swear I stared at Jenn through out the whole movie seeing her jump at time then laugh at herself .She was beautiful.The movie finished then the couple in front of us kissed...they look familiar...really familiar...i stopped...it was Lia and Sam.

*its my first fanfic I'm bad at spelling so sorry hope you enjoyed :)*