Harry's P.O.V. The beginning

~ Harry's POV ~

I knew, that from the moment I laid eyes on the feathery haired, blue eyed boy, that he was special. It was during boot camp, I ran into him in the toilets, and he had asked for a picture, cause as he said "I know you are going to be famous one day". I smiled at him, and nodded, obviously flattered by his suggestion, and we took a ridiculous picture.

All I knew, was that, he had a presence that surrounded him, that made you instantly like him. He was always smiling, always laughing and willing to have a joke around, and I was instantly drawn to him. When he thanked me and left me standing in the bathrooms, smiling like an idiot at the encounter, I felt vaguely empty, like my best friend had just walked away from me.

When we were lined up on the stage, waiting to see who had gotten through or not, I'll be honest, I had sought him out and was watching him from where he stood. He would shift his weight from foot to foot, obviously anxious about what was about to happen, I mean so was I, but I was more caught up in watching him from a distance. He would chew his lip in nervousness, which for some reason I found absolutely adorable. But I mean, I can't I'm not gay.

The list was read out, and neither of our names were called. I could tell by the way his shoulders slumped and his bottom lip trembled slightly, but no tears fell. I was more worried about him being upset, than me not getting through. Sure, I cried a bit, but that's normal. It's the worst feeling ever, standing waiting for your name to be called, and then it's just, not.

About 15 minutes later, the boys were gathered up, and told they wanted five of us back. The list went through, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson- Yes! Lou got through, I'm so proud of him. I wonder why they didn't take him in the first place, he's so talented. The list continued … Liam Payne and Harry Styles. Hang on what? The last few words rang through my head, Harry Styles. That's me.

Wait, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, in the same list. What's going on here? We followed the man where he lined us up on the stage, across from a group of girls. I took time to look through the rest of the group. There was a dark skinned boy, with big brown eyes and raven black hair. There was a shorter boy with blonde hair (obviously dyed) with red-rimmed blue eyes. He'd obviously been crying, poor thing. Then there was a boy with light brown hair, and brown eyes. I think he was the one that got through to the judges houses two years ago.

Then there was Louis. His gorgeous, brown hair swept to the side, rather long and almost covering his eyes. He stood, again chewing his lips and he looked so sad and vulnerable, and for some reason all I wanted to do, was go and hug him, and tell him everything will be alright, anything so he can go back to being the smiley, self-confident boy in the bathrooms.

When Simon said we were going to be in a group, I was absolutely ecstatic. Without even thinking, I ran up to Louis and hugged him. He squeezed me tight and I buried my head in his shoulder, inhaling his scent. I don't know why I did it, I mean, I can't be gay.

He was smiling brightly, and his eyes were sparkling with happiness and excitement, he looked stunning. I found myself staring at his lips, wanting nothing more than to go and crush my lips against his. I mentally shook myself and went back to celebrating with the rest of the boys.

After we spent those few weeks in the bungalow, I grew very fond of all of the boys, and Louis and I bonded incredibly closely. We were now officially best friends. I just think it's funny that that's what I compared it to after he left the bathrooms at boot camp, and now we actually are best friends. But the only thing is, I don't want to be best friends with him.

I don't think I'll be able to deal with being best friends. But I do know why I did all those things, the staring, the longing. Because I am gay. And in love with Louis Tomlinson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys, this is the 1st chapter written by @RachTommoForever hope you enjoyed it :D

~Rademance~