Louis' POV Foreplay, and a Date?

Authors note: Hey, guys, been forever huh? Sorry!!! Been busy with school, and stuff...

Anywhoodles, heres the next chappy!!! ;P

WARNING!: Mature content.. Kinda... Will put ** Around it if you don't want to read it, then, don't...

Skip it...

Yeah... 

ONWARD!!! AND ENJOY!!! ;)

~~~~

~~~LOUIS~~~~

The day had been quite hectic, it always is but this time it was insane. Normally, I could handle all of the screaming fans, but they seemed to have multiplied, and I wasn’t so sure I wanted to know why. We could barely leave our flats without fear of being overwhelmed. We love our fans, don’t get me wrong, but man can they scream. Harry seemed really antsy, I think it was because of our “date” later on, I couldn’t wait. I had called, after we’d finally left the tree house yesterday, and made reservations at Harry’s favorite restaurant, TGI Fridays. He, of course, knew nothing about where we were going, or what we were doing. I had it all planned, we were going to eat and then I was going to this little place I knew where we could dance alone. Like, completely alone. I was excited, and Harry, since he didn’t like surprises (who does?), he was bugging me about where we were going, and what we were doing. I found it humorous.

“Please, Lou,” he stuck out his bottom lip as he curled into my side and looked up at me, like a little puppy begging for something.

“No, Hazabear you’re going to have to wait to find out. Though you should probably dress comfortable.”

“How comfortable?”

I smirked knowing he was trying to figure out what we were doing, in a different way than previously. “Jeans and a t-shirt. Nothing fancy,” I winked at him, before walking into my room.

“LOUBEAR!!!” I heard him call out.

I chuckled before pulling out a pair of teal pants and a black t-shirt and pulling them on, along with a pair of black converse. I then headed into the bathroom to style my hair, I put it in a quiff. Oddly enough the whole band, except for Harry and Liam, had adopted this style. But, we all look hot. I plugged in my ipod to the dock and the first song that started to play was “Save My Heart” by Jason Reeves. I found it fitting for Harry and I’s relationship.

“I want what I can’t have,

I wanna make you mine,

I don’t care what it takes,

I’m fearless with my heart,

I’ll take it any place,

I don’t care if it breaks.

I wanna tell you things

I never tell myself,

These secrets hurt like hell.

Call me crazy maybe I’m insanely,

Out of my mind but it’ll never faze me,

If I have to I’m not afraid to,

Save my heart for you.”

Harry’s voice joined mine, making me jump slightly, for I hadn’t heard him enter my room.

“I’m a rebel, even if it’s trouble,

I’m gonna pull you out from,

Underneath the rubble,