Chapter 11: Case Closed

A/N: Hai! Wow I haven't posted in a WHILE! Anywho, I have the next two chapters of Juveniles for you to read and enjoy! :)

Carmela sat alone on her bed watching TV. There’s nothing to do! She was texting Dex and Lily, the only people who seemed to believe her. She assumed that people at school thought she was a total bitch now, but oh well; she never cared what other people thought.

 -------------------------------------------------------

She was nearing the end of her suspension with only one day left. On previous days she had gone outside and looked at the sky and on others she rode her bike to the nearest 7/11 to get a slurpee. After  school, she would hang out with Dex or Lily. I’m really living it up. Aren’t I? YOLO, she thought. Just one more day.

Dex had heard people talking about Carmela and had stood up for her. People came up to him telling him that he should break up with the bitch, but she wasn’t, Jaclyn was. He was so mad at Jaclyn, he considered actually pushing her down the stairs. She made a very bitchy, devious move and he was surprised she stooped so low. He was ashamed that he ever went out with a bitch like that.

Spencer was slowly getting over Lily.  When I say getting over, I mean dealing with the fact that she was going out with another guy and that he would never get her, the way he was. He started changing his image, becoming more of a man. The type of son his dad wanted. He ran every morning, lifted weights and started changing his dress. He stopped wearing his geeky glasses and got contacts. This transformation happened over only a matter of days, and it was working. Girls were starting to notice him and he got a few numbers. He’d look in the mirror and wouldn’t see himself, but the real question was, did he like the new Spencer?

Lily was walking down the hall hand in hand with Mark, when she spotted somebody she almost didn’t recognize. “Spencer?”

“Yeah?”

“You look so different!” She said.

“Yeah I um, changed my image a bit.”

“Wow,” she said, “Well, I have to go. You look great.”

Then her and Mark walked off. “Who was that?” Mark asked.

“That was Spencer. I’ve known him since the second grade and we used to be like best friends but now we don’t talk much.”

Mark nodded, “Should I be worried?”

“About Spencer? No. He’s like my brother.”

“Alright.” He smiled and gave her a kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jaclyn was called to the dean’s office. She assumed it had something to do with further information on Carmela so they could know whether or not to expel her. She crutched into the eleventh grade dean’s office and took a seat. “What can I do for you today, Mrs. Jones?”

“I’m not happy Jaclyn.”

“Why?” She got worried.

“We checked the security tapes from the day when you were ‘pushed’ down the stairs.”

“And?”

“Carmela Washington didn’t lay a finger on you.”

Jaclyn froze, “Oh um um um, maybe I hit my head to hard and forgot.”

“Don’t lie to me young lady. You’ve caused the office a lot of trouble with this case. We’ve done paperwork, filed accident reports, and talked to the local juvenile detention center. All for a lie.”

“I wasn’t lying! I was-”

“Just stop right now young lady. You have in school suspension for the next three days.”

“What?!?! Why?”

“Wasting our time and lying to us about student conduct offenses. Your ISS starts tomorrow.”

“Ugh,” she started to leave the room.

“And Mrs. Stine.” She turned around. “You have dress code, please visit the nurse.” She rolled her eyes and left the room.