How they treat you after pt 2 (short)

Weaver: She still treats you like how you are meant to be treated, despite the fact that you broke her heart. You personally feel that she is hiding something from you, after you guys just established a good friendship, why would she suddenly pull away? This causes you guys to get into a fight.

Marlow: he becomes a bit distant, he doesn't try to pursue you anymore, he couldn't live his life knowing he took a wife away from her husband. You feel guilty, you don't know if you did something or your stupid husband did. You won't let Marlow stop you from living your life.

Conrad: he still acts his British, charming, person he is. Despite the fact that Your engaged, he still try's to charm you. You feel astonished by the fact that he has all of a sudden became attached to you. You also feel and bit of remorse, you made a promise to your Fiancé and you weren't planning on breaking it, yet.

Slivko: Cold, he doesn't even want to look at you. It makes you feel bad and you want to know what you did wrong. But he keeps opening up that 'Your Brother died' wound, causing you to feel hurt. He immediately regrets the things he does to you, but he is still filled with agony.