How you guys meet (full)

Weaver:
Mason Weaver was leaning on a wall, her blond hair going in front of her hair, she swiftly brushed it back in its place; trying hard to pay attention. Unfortunately, it so hard to listen to the plan when nothing interesting is bound to happen. Her eyes began to get heavy and she could feel the darkness surround her. Just then a girl, around Weaver's age, barge into the room; she had flawless (your color skin) skin, beautiful (your color eyes) eyes that sparkled in the light, and (your hair length)(Your hair color) hair. She was panting and trying to catch her breath; "I'm Sorry" she said in between pants and huffs. "Ahh, Ms. y/n," said Bill Randa "You're late". "Sorry" y/n rolled her eyes and took a seat next to a solider. Mason Weaver smiled, she knew something interesting was bound to happen.

Marlow:

Hank crashed on an island he couldn't identify, he looked around and saw bright tree palms bigger than the ones in California, suddenly he saw a swift movement. He walked over and saw a young girl 20 or 25 curled a ball trying to escape his gaze. "Hey" he whispered, she flinched. He tried again he said, "What's your name, mine is Hank Marlow" she stood up and said, "I have no name... but I call myself y/n" he looked at her and noticed she was wearing tribal clothing. He looked at her in her (y/c/e) eyes and saw sadness, "Do you know where we are?" She shook her head and said, " This island has no name, I call it skull Island". He grimaced, and said, "Are there any more civilization here?"
"Yes..... but I'm afraid for I am the only one who talks in this island"
"Why"
She stopped and said, "why would I tell you?"

Conrad:

Conrad was in the room devising strategies for the plan. Just then a boy, maybe 25 or 27, came in and said: "excuse me, I would like to introduce my little sister, umm....y/n?". Directly when he said her name, she walked into the light and said "Hello, my name is y/f/n and this is my brother Cameron l/n" James studied the shy girl and noticed that she was very pretty and giddy a bit if he didn't say so. "James Conrad" he introduced himself
"Excuse me, but by any chance.... are you a Brit?"
He chuckled lightly and said "Yes, I am" she smiled and said, "Well such a pleasure to meet new people with bright new minds, and are charming". Cameron rolled his eyes and elbowed her in the rib. "Ow.. sorry, I leave you all to strategize" she walked out of the door and closed it slowly.

Slivko:

Reg was sitting down listening to the strategies and listened closely, many would call him immature just because of his age. He was right now proving that he could be mature and responsible, after all he was in the Vietnam war. Just then, one of them said something that made all his goals thrown out the window and said "Hear that Boys, we're gonna become Scientist" they chuckled. Bill Randa said "Since you all have no mystery knowledge or detective skills" Reg rolled his eyes, and Randa continued "We have some twin teenaged sleuths, who are apparently late". Just then, two kids, around Regs age, barged into the room and somehow tripped and the boy fell on the girl. The boy looked down sheepishly and said "Sorry we're late, we just missed the track of time" the girl that was right now being squashed said "Hey b/n, get off me, you breaking my rib cage, I think" Reg could feel his face beginning to flush, but jealousy still roamed his head. Why do they get respect and I don't? he questioned himself.