Taking Initiative

Omniscient // 6/22/04 // Canada

"Where's mommy?" Rylee's small voice filled the silent bedroom of their private jet.

"I want mommy!" Ryah looked around sadly, getting off of the bed to walk to her mother's leg.

Beyoncé looked at the small versions of Robyn, she hated to do it, but she refused to stay in the same area as her wife. She loved Robyn, anyone could see that, but she had to go away.....for a while.

Robyn // 6/24/04 // Houston, Texas

I hugged her pillow tighter, downing the rest of the brown liquor. I was in the twins' room, laying on the floor taking in their scent.

It's been some days since she left, taking the kids, too.

Did I have the right to get mad? Yes.

Was I mad at her specifically? No.

My wife was smart. But, she couldn't outsmart me.

I fired the nanny.

Or maybe she quit because I punched her for not telling me where my family was.

Either way, I didn't give a fuck.

Sleep has been an enemy of mine for a couple of days. My eyes haven't been able to close for longer than a few minutes. I'm more than sure my physical appearance wasn't something anyone would want to see.

I'd ignored all text, all calls, all emails. I'm 100% sure Dave or Mel are taking over at the moment. After paying Lyndell a quarter of a mil to shut the fuck up, we decided that it was best to not act off of impulse.

That wasn't my focus though, I wanted my fucking family.

Me not knowing the whereabouts of my children and my wife was slowly driving me insane.

I got up to go downstairs, while I was downstairs the doorbell sounded off.

Making my way to the kitchen, I opened the cabinet to grab my pistol.

After I tucked it, I made my way to the large oak door.

"Who is it?"

I was ignored, the doorbell went off again.

I didn't want to kill a motherfucker today, but I was on the verge of it.

My hand went for the doorknob, twisting it while I placed my hand on my gun incase.

I pulled the heavy door open, the bright sun's presence in the sky was relentless, too fucking bright for my eyes that had been used to the illumination from light bulbs these last past days.

"Robyn, nice to meet you."

I knew those eyes from anywhere, those were my wife's eyes.

"Who you?" I took another swig of the harsh liquor, taking in the appearance of an older looking Beyoncé.

Older looking Beyoncé.