RULES

So I suppose you are wondering why this writers game is called The Racing Games instead of the writers games or the author games or anything that has to do with writing. Well I will tell you. The Racing Games is just like any other writers games except for the fact that their is no arena. You are racing around the world and collecting 'Artifacts' along the way. (Yes you can kill people) the world you will travel around will be very different than the one we all know. England has been bombed, Australia has become Home to a cannibalistic group of tribes, China is now a nuclear waste dumping site and much more. One question remains. Do you have the will to survive?

RULES

*You will send in both a interview and a training session. (Not both at the same time, but both will happen)

*Do what the task says or die. (So if it tells you to get an artifact, then get it. Other than doing what the task says be as creative as you wish.)

*You can write a prolouge (Reaping) and a epilogue (How you think they should die) after they are voted off.

*I don't compromise about deadlines. (I will, but only if your excuse is valid. Ravenger won't ~UNF)

*The voting system is the same. The people who get killed the most during a task are up for votes and then you have 24 hours to vote.

*Imunnities will be handed out one per task to the most creative writer. (This will be decided by the gamemakers)

*In the voting section, do NOT post anything but votes. Otherwise, there are fights and accusing.

*Hand in your entries to this account only, and through PM, not chat.