Chapter 18*

~3 weeks later~

Y/N's POV*

"Yah wake up!" When I opened my eyes, a bucket of cold water was thrown onto me, making me shiver from the coldness.

"Here's you breakfast." One of the guys said throwing a bruised apple at me. I hurriedly ate it.

It's been how many days since I've been captured and 5 days since I've ate. It's always only every Saturday you get to eat, but only an apple for breakfast.

"Look what we have here." Mina came up to me mockingly.

"Shut up, you bitch!" I said gaining my strength.
Just then I felt a stinging sensation on my right cheek.

That bitch slapped me

"I'm getting bored~ oh I know." She gestured to one of the guys to get her phone. "You over there, beat her up!"

"But miss in her condition she might die." He said, pitting me.

"Do I look like I care?"
With that he started punching and kicking me. I felt like I was gonna die.
After awhile of, what feels like, torchere the guy stop and Mina took a picture of me bruised up and bleeding.
She then sent the photo to someone.

"Miss are you sure you want to send that?"

"Stop questioning me." She said, motioning to shoot him with her gun. The guy raised both of his hands and then back away.

Not long after, the faint noises of sirens could be heard.
"Shit." I heard Mina mumble before dragging me into another room with a gun pointing at my head.

seconds later the front door of the apartment swung open, revelling the police and all of bts. my gaze first shifted towards jungkook, he looked very pale, like he did not eat for a few days and his face was stained with tears.

''Y/N!!!!! relax, everything is gonna be fine!!''
jungkook tried reasuring me, then turning his gaze to Mina.

''Mina drop the gun down now!''

''NO! this is all your fault jungkookie, if you didn't meet this bitch then everything would be fine!'' mina yelled.

I could tell Mina was crying as i felt tears dripping onto me.
As jungkook took one step closing towards us, it feels as that is what has triggered Mina to shoot.

knowing what she was up to, i push Mina forcefully to stop her from shooting jungkook when.

BANG!!!

---------------------------------------------

hi guys i just love cliffhangers, don't you~😈💕