Chapter 16*

Y/N's POV*
After what happened I didn't feel like going home anymore. I was scared kookie might be there.

Do I even call him that anymore, I only called him that when we were together but we aren't anymore.

I got more depressed thinking about the incident. I wondered around the park where me and jin used to go, I found a bench under a nice shade so I just sat down there.

Time skip~(few weeks later)

I've been going here for days now and jungkook never came home. I also never ate since he left, I just didn't have the appetite to. My friends kept trying to cheer me up, but it didn't work.

I was about to stand and leave when suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, when I looked up I saw a familiar face.
"Y/N?"

"Omo I haven't seen you in a long time!" I said trying to sound ok and hugged him.
The guy was named taehyung, he was my classmate and a good friend back in the days, but his parents moved so we lost contact. It's partially my fault though, I was just too busy.

"So.... I heard what happened between you and jungkook." He said reminding me of what happened.

"How do you know a-" he cut me off

"Jungkook told me everything, listen y/n what jungkook said about not caring about you, he lied." I looked up at him confused.
Lie what lie?
It was as if he read my mind and saw I was confused. He then told me that he did it to protect me and how he kept crying every night to be with you.

That stupid jerk! He could have told me and work it out together!

You started tearing up and hugged taehyung, thanking him for telling me.
He told me where jungkook was and to go find him.
I gave taehyung a thankful smile and rushed to jungkook.

When I reached the house, I saw Mina and jungkook halfway walking in.
"JUNGKOOK!" I shouted to get his attention.
Luckily he heard me. He turned around with wide eyes.

"Y/n? I told you I didn't like you or want to see you." He said it while his eyes told me otherwise.

I just smile and ran for jungkook's embrace. After a few seconds, he pushed me away remembering Mina was glaring at us.

MINA's POV*
That bitch went to hug my man?

My blood started boiling and I immediately went pull her away from my jungkookie.

"What do you think your doing hugging my boyfriend bitch!" I yelled at her while smirking, knowing I hit a soft spot. I suddenly felt scared when she started uttering those words, making my plan crumble before me.

"I know you threatened jungkook. That's the only way he would do that to me." She said while staring deeply into my jungkookie's eyes. I saw a glint of happiness coming from him, that was what made me loose it.

"You told her didn't you! I told you not too, now I'll have to kill her!" I screamed, running to my car and driving to my parents house.

I'll make sure you pay y/n! Even if I have to kill you.

Y/N's POV*
When Mina drove away I immediately ran towards jungkook hugging him, but this time he didn't pull away.
After we pulled away I lightly hit him on the head.

"Ouch! Yah what's that for." He asked rubbing his head.
Does this idiot still need to ask?

"(1) for leaving me (2) for not telling me (3) for hurting me." I said sassily while flipping my hair.
He laughed and hugged me again.

"Sorry baby~" he ruffled my hair, knowing I hated it. He then stuck out his tongue and ran away.

"Yah!" I shouted and started chasing him while laughing.

When we got home we decided to go straight to bed.
When I was about to drift to sleep, I heard someone come into my room and lie down beside on the bed. Before I turned around to see who it was, the person warped his arms around me and whispered into my ear.

"I'm sorry, I'll never do that again."
I smiled and went to sleep.