Chapter 9*

Y/N's POV*
When I woke up I texted if I could meet Joy at the beach again to hangout and swim. When she replied yes and that she'll bring some of her friends, I immediately changed into my blue  printed swimsuit (in the image) covered with an over and headed down stairs.

 When she replied yes and that she'll bring some of her friends, I immediately changed into my blue  printed swimsuit (in the image) covered with an over and headed down stairs

I left my room and headed for the lift.
When the lift door was closing, a hand stopped it.
Ouch that's gotta hurt!
When the guy came in, I noticed that it was none other than jungkook.
The lift ride was awkward and silence filled the air, it was only when jungkook spoke and decided to break it. Which was weird because I thought he was still mad at me.
"So... Where were you yesterday?"

"Why do you care?"

"Just asking!?"

"I was with my friends at a cafe. You?"

"I was with Mina watching movies. Where you going now?"

"To the beach with my friends again. You?"

"Buying food for me and Mina. Why are you wear such a revealing costume?"

"Because it's my favorite. Why do you care?"
Before he could say anything we reached the ground floor.
I rushed out the door checking my phone for the time.

When I reached the beach I saw Joy waving at me and 7 other good looking boys.
Man, Joy, guys sure love you huh.
When I came beside Joy she introduced me to all of them.

"Guys this is y/n, y/n this is
Jae Bum, Mark, Jackson, JinYong, Young Jae, yugyeom, and lastly Bam Bam, who you already know. They call themselves Got7."

"Hi guys~" I said smiling.
"Hey y/n~" they all said in unison.

"Come on guys lets goooooo~" Joy shouted and jumped into the ocean.
I giggled and pulled my over sized shirt from my body. When I was done I noticed some of the Got7 members staring at me but I shrugged it off and joined Joy in the water.

"Aaahhhhh!"  I wiped the water off my face. When I opened my eyes I say bam bam chuckling at my reaction.

"Why you..." I started splashing him and he did too, after awhile the other 6 members and Joy joined in.
At the end of the day all of us were soaking wet.

We were all tired of splashing each other that we all collapsed on the soft sand.

"Y/N wanna hang out with us more? You seem cool." Jackson said and they all looked at me waiting for my reply.

"Sure, wanna go eat dinner together later today?" I said showing my brightest smile to make them say yes.

"Yes, meet us at joys room at 6.45pm."

After that we all went our separate ways. When I reached my room I took a deep shower, when the water hit my back it felt so refreshing. I finished showering and I put on demine shorts and a superdry hoodie.
After I finished dinner with Joy and the guys, I packed back some food for jungkook as I thought he haven't had dinner with Mina yet.
I knocked on jungkook's room door and waited for a few seconds.
That's weird is he out?
I went in and placed the food on the table and I noticed jungkook lying on the floor hugging his stomach.

"Omo, Jungkook are you okay!?" I bend down and helped jungkook up.
He nodded and and used me as support to get up. I saw him sniffing and immediately rushed to the food in the counter.
I laughed at his cuteness.

"Can I eat this please?" He gave me his puppy eyes and I melted inside.

"Sure! Anyway I packed it for you."

His eyes lit up, he opened the container and gulped everything down.
I wonder what happened to make him this hungry. I was about to leave but stood in my tracks when I heard a faint
"Thank you." Coming from jungkook.
That was the first time he said thank you, I told him it was no problem and went to hug him then left to my room to packed my stuff getting ready to leave tomorrow.

JUNGKOOK's POV
I told Mina for the 7th time."can we go eat dinner now, you've been using your phone for the past 40minutes! Who are you even texting!?" I asked very annoyed.

"I swear you have to patients, I bet you don't love me anymore!"

" how does that relate to anything!?"
After I said that, she got up and left slamming the door.
I sighed and held my stomach, it hurts so bad. I curled up into a ball and cried.

After a few minutes past, I heard knocking on the door. I was too tired to do anything about it so I ignored it, then the person came in and I saw it was y/n. She placed something on the table then when she looked at me,
"Omo, jungkook are you okay!?"
She came to me and she helped me stand up. When I smelled somethings delicious I loose at the container.
"Can I eat this please?" I weakly asked giving my puppy eyes, even though I knew I had been always mean to her I still tried asking.
"Sure! Anyway I packed it for you."
With that I immediately opened to container and ate anything left I the container.
I shyly whispered thank you when y/n was about to walk away. She turned around, hugged me and said no problem then she left.
Maybe I thought wrong of her, maybe she not that bad.
I went back to my room and packed getting ready to return to Seoul.