Chapter 2- being 6 is dick, being 8 isn't that great...

On My 6th  birthday... I tried to talk Tabitha into getting me a drum set. She got me some chocolate and a crappy stuffed bear. The stuffing was falling out, there were stitches over where it's heart would be, and it had button eyes... one was hanging on by a string and it was dangling on his little cheek. Then Lou got me my first bow and arrow set! Sally gave me a cute little paper rose she made. That night they took me to a musical. It was the musical version of Peter Pan.

        In one part of the musical, Hook tried to slice Pan but it just cut through his shirt... it was ripped and i couldnt stop staring at the exposed skin. Who knew why back then? I do know what it means now though. When it was over, Tabitha and Lou got me autographs from the actors of Captain Hook, Peter Pan and some of the lost boys! Also Lou got the actresses of wendy and tigerlilly to sign my playbill from the show.

       I call my mom and dad by their first names... Tabitha and Lou.. because I don't consider us as a real family, If you were wondering. I mean, Perfect? Honey, we ain't even close!

         The Next important time would be when I was around 8, Sally was like 7, and Keef was... uh... 4.So Tabs and Lou went to Asia or China or Japan? Somewhere in that territory. Anywho... they went there to find a criminal, Lou being a Bounty Hunter and all. Tabs went along for the ride and the scenery. We had the most horrible baby-sitter ever. His name was Travis Black. "The name's Storm!" He told us the day we met. He had daggers for me. As for sally and keef, Storm seemed to absolutely adore them! After he tucked them in, he would find me wherever i was and chase me with a knife until i gave up, then he would pin me down and make me take some pills... After that i never knew what happened. All i knew is that when i woke up every morning there would always be marks, cuts and bruises on my side or back and my chest would hurt. I still don't recall what happened to me or what Storm had done. Anyways, when Lou and Tabs came home they brought a little child with them... about sally's age.. female.. why was she here? They went to capture a criminal not a child! "This is Maranda... your new sister..." Tabitha had told us, "Your new sister.."