Chapter 4

Hi my beautiful readers! OH MY GOSH, do I have a chapter for you!!! This chapter is a little bit longer and holy cannoli in my aioli, IT IS INTENSE. The entire time I was writing it I was thinking, "Omg, I can't wait for them to read this, omg!" Also, there are just songs written into the chapter I thought would be good for at those moments, but the song I post above is for the rest of the chapter when she isn't at the club, when she is lost in memory. But I really hope that you guys enjoy! And I hope that you guys are enjoying the story so far, because let me tell you....we haven't even scratched the surface. This is just barely the beginning and when I tell you its about to get crazy...its gonna be crazy. I hope you are all doing wonderful! My appointment with the doctor that is going to be removing my tumor is on Wednesday  and I have my fingers crossed everything goes well. I really am hoping it does. But I just wanted to let you all know that I love you and that I appreciate YOU! Yes, YOU, reading this. Now...I'll stop my babbling. Onto the chapter! I love you! XOXO -Hannah 

*************************

CHAPTER 4: Sydney got out of the cab and slammed the door shut behind her as she stared at the big looming warehouse structure. The cab drove away and for a minute as she stared, she had the urge to scream at him to come back. 

It was deserted, the warehouse where the club was being the only building for a few miles. But, she was sure it was the right address, especially because of the music she could hear playing coming from inside the club. 

Going along the sidewalk, she found a man standing outside of the door, he was big-really big, and he was wearing a black mask that covered the upper half of his face, leaving only the bridge of his nose, mouth and jaw to show.

 She swallowed hard as his dark eyes came to stop on her as she stood below him on the step. She looked at the door, silently telling him that she wanted in. 

His lips quirked into a crooked smirk and she suppressed a shudder. 

He grabbed her wrist in a lightning fast move and she let out a soft gasp, only to relax with relief when he stamped the inside of her wrist.

 "Welcome to Delirium." He murmured in her ear, before pushing the door open and letting her step inside, the booming music only getting louder with each passing moment as the big metal door slammed shut behind her. 

When she finally got her first look, she smiled slowly. 

Women hung from the ceiling, some wrapped up in ribbons, climbing up high only to drop down and hold on with the inside of her leg, all of them in sync, while three other girls danced in glass boxes, a pole down the middle, surrounding the black and white checkered dance floor. 

There were big booths, beads of gold and diamonds a shimmering veil to what went on in behind it in the booth. The bar was all glass, the seats gold as well, more beads of gold and diamonds falling like suspended raindrops of gems in the air. 

She felt her body began to sway to the music, the beat thrumming through her very bones-making her feel alive. 

See, Antony?  She thought silently with a smirk as she pulled off her leather jacket.

 Nobody tells me what to do... 

Her heels hit the ground, silent because of the music that vibrated the ground beneath her feet. She walked to the bar and sat down, finding two bartenders, a man and a woman, both of them wearing the same mask that the bouncer had. 

She looked around, in fact, it seemed as though everyone who worked in the club had the same attire, wearing the same masks. 

"What can I get you?" The bartender asked.