Chapter 10- Perfect

Zayn's POV 

Mary stormed off and ran upstairs, i had just told her that she was adopted. the look on her face killed me. One the bright side, we can get together now. no Zayn your sister is dying inside and your thinking about yourself.

Me and Mum had a chat over who should go and talk to Mary. i was the chosen one (dun dun dun!).. lucky me.

i got to her room and listened at the door, i didn't want to wake her if she was sleeping. i could hear her talking to someone on the phone.

Mary: Niall am i on speaker, oh okay i guess they will find out sooner rather than later, well.. urm... I'm adopted, no, i only just found out, Zayn told me, yeah, okay, bye

well that saved me the job of telling them.

i knocked on the door and i heard Mary shout for me to go away. i walked into the room and she looked up at me

Mary: i said go away!

Me: look Mary i know you didn't want to find out like this, and im sorry i had to be the one to tell you 

i walked over to her bed and sat down next to her, i put my arm over her shoulders and she cryed into my chest.

Me: i'm so sorry, I-

Mary: im not angry at you Zayn, i still love you, it's just, mum and dad never told me and they left it this long. i really annoys me to think that they thought i wasn't ready.

Me: i know, im so-

Mary: Zayn! stop saying sorry,  you have nothing to feel sorry about!

we led together on her bed for another hour when she looked me deep in the eyes, lent closer, and kissed me. it was a great way to clear out heads.

Mary: Zayn?

Me: Yeah?

Mary: i understand if you don't and i don't want to pressure you into it, i-

Me: Mary, just skip to the imortant bit!

Mary: will you...urmm.. go out with me? like be my boyfriend? like i said i don't want to pressure into it and i completely under-

i cut her off by placing my lips on hers, we pulled away and smiled at each other while looking into each others eyes.

Mary: so?

Me: Mary?! are you stupid? of corse i will!!

she jumped on me and gave me the biggest hug and kiss i've ever had

Niall's POV

Me: so.. urm.. Rosie.. i know we've only just met, but i really like you and i want to get to know you more, i guess what im trying to say is.. will you be my girlfriend?

Rosie: YES!!

she kissed me then we fell asleep with my arms wraped areound her waist, in the spare room at Harry's. 

this is perfect