Wattpad Original

Q&A

Final Author's note:

This is it, folks! Thomas and Lilliana found their happily ever after much angst. Let me know what you think. 

It was important for me to have a female character who knew how to be an entrepreneur without being rude, cutthroat or overzealous to get ahead. Many strong men/women have forged their careers ethically.

Simply put, Wickedly Wicked deals with friendships, female entrepreneurship, successful people vs. those who are on the cusp of success, an unexpected natural disaster, unchecked power, second chances in life and a good plot twist ( I still love reading how some readers caught it while many didn't).

I never imagined I would get so many reads as it's just a simple story about flawed protagonists, who found each other. In the end, It's about feelings and characters who linger after a good read. Thank you.

Questions from the readers:

1) What happened to James Weston, who danced with Lilliana? Don't fret he gets his own story and meets Amelia Aslan out of nowhere.  To read his story, please check out, 'When the Rules are Broken.'

2) Nicole and Edward still have feelings for each other? - They do have a soft corner for each other. Their affair was wrong, and Nicole did the right thing by calling things off as she does love her husband. However, Edward chose to be bitter about it. And yes, Nicole was appalled when she found out how Edward had threatened her daughter.

3) Will Erica ever forgive Nicole? -No, Nicole stabbed her in the back. Even though her husband was never faithful to her, she was hurt by Nicole's actions.

4) Will Jason and Lara marry? What do you think? Lol.

5) Will Thomas ever come back to Sullivan Holdings Inc.? He might, but he is truly happy where he is in his life. If he comes back, he will co-run with his brother.

6) What else I am writing? Summer Wild

7) Will Brent get his story? Maybe.

8) Will Thomas and Lilliana have children? Yes, they will. A boy and a girl.

9) What's Thomas doing right now? He is running Sullivan Investment Inc. Many successful businessmen have been fired from there positions to come even stronger, while many 'retire' and find a new passion.  It was always my intention to make him walk away and be his own person.

10) What's next for Edward? A divorce. And, yes, he did go to his son's wedding but he sat away from the wedding party.

11)Why was Thomas bartending? He was broken when Lilliana told him how much she hated him. Plus, bartending is sexy. No, I wanted to show him working a normal job to emphasize his vulnerability.

12) How did Nicole feel about Lilliana and Thomas dating? Nicole always knew Lilliana loved Thomas. When her daughter finally got back with the love of her life, she made peace with her past. As for Roger, he didn't have high regard for the Sullivans, but for his daughter, he accepted Thomas as his son-in-law.

13) What is next for Erica? She found true love and started a shelter for women who just needed a place to stay while they get their act together.

14) What happened to Carol? I was going to make Carol come face to face either with Thomas or Lilliana. But I decided against it as I had to end the story within the word limit and plus Carol was just plain wrong for Thomas, she is probably right for some other guy out there.

15) Will Thomas ever forgive Nicole? In due time he will as he loves his wife too much ;)

16) Which chapter was hard to write? The prologue chapter, which is now bonus chapter. It was hard to write about how toddlers behave.

17) Which chapter made me sad? That's easy when Thomas told Lilliana that he was getting married and she had to witness him tying the knot with the other woman. This scene was a flashback in the story. Now, it's part of the bonus chapters.

18) Did the cufflinks have any significance? Hmm, it was a wedding gift and a little intimate. I would like to think that it was only then Thomas knew how much Lilliana cared for him.

19) Did James really like Lilliana? He was definitely interested, but Thomas thwarted his attempts and thank God for that :)

20) Why did Brent react indifferently to Nicole's affair with his father, unlike Thomas? He found out as an adult and was able to handle his emotions better. Thomas didn't know how to process what he saw and he grew resentful. Luckily, unlike his father, he chose to let go of the past and live in the present.