Chosen Werewolf Novel's Book Review

Book Review

My Bad Boy Lycan

_maddox

Review

Ryder Collins is the bad boy of the school and pack. If it's illegal he's done it. He doesn't take responsibility and hates authority. But when he walks into the only person to complete him, he doesn't think twice about changing everything about himself for her.

She's the girl in your english class that you never notice. She's the girl you bumped into at lunch and did not even realise it. She's the nobody of her old school, and that is how she intends to keep it. Her name is Angelina Allister. But what happens when the bad boy of the her new school starts giving interest in Angelina?

My Bad Boy Lycan has so far been an interesting novel. Easy to see why it is already with it's first ten parts in the top 15 werewolf books. With this exciting romance novel, always switching points of views, never able get enough you will be private messaging and commenting, begging for updates. The book's relationship may be traveling a little too fast but if you want to read a slow relationship novel, this is not the book for you. With this sexy romance you will be having sleepless nights reading it.

Ways to find this book.

The external link.

The wattcode: 17374654

Go to our July 2014 reading list.

 © 2014 by J. Barnes, S van Rooyen and A. Wolmarans.