Surprised? ((Extra Chapter))

Erai was sound asleep on the couch, Alfred picking her up and carrying her to her room. He had paused, feeling her chest against his- causing him to blush. He quickly put her in her bed, before running off to his Brothers in there room.

"I-Iggy, Matt!" He exclaimed, both guys looking over to him.

"What is it now, you wanker..??"

"Alfred? Is something wron--?"

"Erai's a girl!!"

"WHAT???!!!!"

____________

EraiPOV:

One moment, I had fallen asleep on the couch-- the next, I wake up to see everyone gathered around me on my bed. I was obviously startled, as I sat up abruptly.

"G-Guys? What's...?"

"Erai, are you a girl?" Arthur asked quickly, I pausing before starting to laugh.

"So you guys f-finally figured it out? Yes, I'm a girl- and well.. I kinda really like boy cloths," I responded, smiling shyly as I slightly tugged at the shirt. Alfred had smiled, while Arthur sighed.

"But you're a lady, Erai-- You shouldn't be wearing boy cloths-"

"Dude, Arthur- Let the girl do what she wants, man! There's nothing wrong with wearing boy cloths~~!" Arty had sighed, glancing back at me.

"You have to wear a dress at least twice." He held up two fingers, making me sigh slightly.

"Okay... That's acceptable.."

E

-------

waahh sorry for not updating much, im really busy sometimes and I just don't feel like updating this story anymore UnU I'll still do it tho, if it makes you guys happy ouo