25 Fun Things To Do At A Movie Theater

1. Hum the theme song of the movie out loud. 

2. Make finger puppets in front of the projector. 

3.When gunshots ring out in the movie yell, "Bang! Bang!"

4. Stick a piece of popcorn to the end of your straw and shoot it 6 rows ahead of you. (Works even better with un-popped kernels and Juji fruits.)

5. Use a whoopee cushion. ('Nuff said.)

6. Wear a top hat, a big one.

7. Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"

8. Go, "Ewwwwwwwwwwww!"  And then giggle like a bunch of little girls loudly during the kissing scenes.

9. Clap and cheer when the good guy gets killed.

10. Make a noise like your passing gas and say, "Ahh…"

11. Start wheezing and ask the person next to you if you can have some Juji Fruits for your asthma.

12. During the previews, yell, "Can you fast forward it?"

13. When the bad guy is about to do something devious, yell at the top of your lungs, "Watch out!"

14. Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.

15. Tell the man selling popcorn that the girl's bathroom is flooding.

16. If you've seen the movie before, at the climax, yell out what happens next.

17. Tell the man next to you that you have diarrhea and wink. ;)

18. wear a cape and when it's your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Ha! Ha!" and run away.

19. Yell, "FIRE!!!" and moon the people coming through the exit.

20. Gently, very softly, place a single kernel of popcorn on the head of the man in front of you.

21. Say that this person can't sit next to you because your invisible friend is sitting there.

22. Scream out, "Hey, this isn't Bambi!"

23. Stare at the person sitting across the aisle from you, then quickly look back at the screen when they look at you. Then, when they turn away, stare again.

24.  See if you can get a Juji fruit to stick on the screen.

25.  Find an old man or someone, casually walk over by him, then stare him down, for about a minute.  Then sigh loudly, sit behind him, then put a fart machine under his seat.  Complain about how uncomfortable that seat was, and how you couldn't see over his head, and then walk back to your old seat.  Press the button, over, and over, and over.  Laugh and point at him whenever you press the button, have someone start a stopwatch when you get back to your seat, and see how long he stays in the theater.  (You can also put the fart machine under an empty chair a few rows back from someone, and then sit on the other side of the theater.  See their reaction as they look back and see an empty seat.)