Epilogue

this is the last part. thanks for reading. more information will be found in the authors note at the end.

Epilogue 

Warm sunlight streamed through the crack of the curtains, stirring me from my sleep. I blinked hazily, my body sore and my mind groggy. I was no longer in the deadly confines or my captor, but now wrapped safely in the arms of Colt, my mate. A soft simple made its way on my face, and I snuggled closer into the embrace of my soul mate. His arms were wrapped around my waist, and refused to let me go even in his sleep. 

Sighing, a brushed a stray dark lock out of his eyes and behind his ear. His eyes immediately snapped open to reveal his crystal blue eyes that I missed.

"Amity," his deep voice rumbled against the pillows. "Is everything alright?"

I opened my mouth to reassure him that everything was alright, and I had never felt better, but that would be a lie. Chase was severely injured, and the pack doctor wasn't sure if he would make a full recovery,  Charlotte was hurting for her mate, I still hadn't told Colt about my panic attacks, and Annie had run off with a broken heart for her dead sister and mate. She was nowhere in sight no matter how hard we looked. I just prayed she came across someone who would accept her, and love her. I couldn't change those things. It was up to the Fates, but I could try me best to control my own destiny. 

"I haven't been completely honest with you," I breathed, burying my face in the pillow, a blush forming on my cheeks. 

Take a deep breath, Amity. You can do this. 

"What do you mean?" Colt asked, oblivious. Colt stroked my hair, and I instantly felt more comforted. 

Shaking my nerves off, I sat up. I stared down at Colt, who was still lying on his back in the blankets, his wide calculating gaze focused on me. I shut my eyes, not wanting to see his reaction when I revealed the truth. 

"Ever since I was little, I would have panic attacks. Whenever a big event came up or I was put under pressure, I couldn't deal with it, and just break down," I rushed out, my words jumbling together.  "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you before, Colt. I was just so-"

My words were abruptly broken off when I felt a warm pair of lips pressed to mine. My eyes snapped open, and I realized that Colt was kissing me. I melted into the kiss, remembering how much I missed Colt's lips. Unlike the others ones, this wasn't hungry and desperate, but tender and sweet. His mouth moved against mine in perfect harmony, and butterflies exploded in the pit of my stomach.  I was floating in a spiral of pure bliss.

When we broke away, I was panting hard from the onslaught of how intense the feelings I just experienced. 

"There was nothing to be scared of Amity. I'm not mad that you didn't tell me right away. I'm just glad that you trust me enough to share that information with me." 

I smiled, and pecked him once more on the lips. 

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," he whispered back.

We fell back onto the bed, and back into the safe embrace of each other. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Once upon a time, there was a girl. A girl who wanted the perfect life, the perfect mate, and the perfect kids. Instead she got panic attacks, a deadly stalker, and a living nightmare. But with those bad things, always came the good. She found her one true love, unforgettable friends and memories, and a family that would stick by her side no matter what. It wasn't what she dreamed of, but it worked for her. This was her happily ever after, and she was here to stay. 

 ___________________________________________________________________________________

i don't know if this is what you wanted for an ending, but Im happy with it. Thanks for sticking with me for a whole year! I couldn't ask for anything else. I am so glad that my first book was a huge sucess! And I couldn't get there without you guys. Sadly, there will be no sequels, but I am writing other stories if you want to check them out! Thanks so much, and don't foorget to...

VOTE 

COMMENT

FAN

- sarah

p.s i love you