A Bit of Love and Hate Chapter 8

Hi guys!!

I'm sorry if this chapter was short I just can't concentrate...because I have exams 'tommo' but it's okie, I'll try next time :D

Goodluck for me tommo at my exams :) Enjoy this Chapter :).xx 

Zhyzhia's POV

Hugging Harry right now makes me feel so good he had made me feel so comfortable in his arms...I feel like were the only one here at the park no kids or adults or everything...And he smells sooo good he smelled like fresh mint, after our big hug we look into each others eyes we both smile well almost grinning...He's dimples are showing.God how I loved those dimples, we were almost staring like half a minute now..But I broke the eye contact thinking we should get back there now the boys will get worried from where we are now...

'Sooo uhmmm..' I looked up at him meeting he's beautiful eyes again... 

'Soooo?'He repeated it with a smirk on his face....

'We should get back there now I'm so tired and I think they will get worried because were not there yet' I say to him as I grabbed his arm and run over to the car where Eleanor, Danielle and the boys are waiting....Liam saw us first, he run into me and hugged me.

'Zhiabear where have you been? Are you ok?' He says to me while he's still hugging me..WOW my brother was reall protective to me..I have the best brther in the whole world..I hugged back at him and said.

'I'm fine LiLi....Me and Harry just talking about something ' I say to him as the other boys had a shocked look on their faces especially my brother... Then my brother started to talk again saying..

'Why are you with Harry?' I just smiled at his question and said.

' Me and Harry had said are sorrys so he's forgiven now and we just want to forget about the past guys.' After I said that Harry walked through me and put his arms around my shoulders Oooo I'm definitley blushing right now i can feel it.. Then Louis started to talk looking at us wide eyed and he says..

'You.. two were not like Enemies anymore?!' Then the other boys nodded their heads, we just smiled at them and said.

'Were now friends!' Me and Harry says in chorus after that we look into each other eyes and smile.

Then I heard them all cheering saying things like 'Yes their not enemies anymore' , 'Their friends now!' , ' Aww Harry is forgiven'..But then the most awkward thing that I laughed about is Eleanor and Danielle says that..

'You two look so perfect!'

The boys heads turn to them and look at them like their agreeing...But I saw Liam's face were BLANK...Like he can't even say anything...Then I keep staring at my brother He's actually thinking really deep cause I can see it in he's eyes...Then a grin are forming on he's face then he whispered into Louis ears, Niall's ear, Zayn's ears, of course Danielle and Eleanor's ears then my brother gave Harry a look like 'come here i have something  to tell to you' then Harry started to walk through him.

I saw Harry's head nodding at something and smiling at something...Then Eleanor and Danielle came over to me with a big smile on their faces.

'Zhyzhia!! Were going to have a Girl's day out tomorrow okay were going to the mall and anywhere else' Eleanor says to me and Dani nodded her head in yes and waiting me for answer.

'Ofcourse we can have a girl's day out tomorrow' I say to them agreeing.

We got through the car and drove home safely, we all headed to our rooms to get some rest...I opened my room and closed it gently..I'm really tired right now and exhausted, I heade of through the bathroom to have a shower. After 5  minutes of shower i got my panjamas and headed to my bed...I just let my hair wet for now and make it into waves..I hopped in to the bed thinking about Liam's whispering something to the lads with eleanor and danielle...I was thinking...

What the is going on?!

What ar they Hiding from me??!

Sooo.....

Yeah sorry if this chapter is not good... and  feedback me of what do you think about the chapter or vote if you want.... 

I hope you like it.. :D.xx

Zhyzhia.xx