A Bit of Love and Hate Chapter 12

Heyyy guys!!! This is Zhyzhia :)

Sorry cause I have been busy this week I need to finish some works in school...

And thanks for the votes guys I really appreciated it mwuah :* 

And I wanted you all to meet my Besties but I actually treated them like a new sister to me nowwww 

Yailin (Boobear), Juliet (Zayny),Demi (Demii) and Cara :D I wanted to dedicate this Chapter to them ILOVEYOU GIRLS :).xxxx

Zhyzhia's POV

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHYZHIA!!!!' Oh my Gosh I can't believe this!! They threw a party on a club in my BIRTHDAY!!!

'Soo Do you like it Zhiabear?!' My amazing brother Liam says to me.

'No...I don't like it' I say to him and a confused look is growing on their faces then I smirk at them.

'NO I LOVE IT!!!' I say to them as I gave my brother a big hug.

'OHMYGOSH thank you LiLi you are the best brother that I could never ask for I love you!!' I say to him then..I all look at them smiling and saying.

'Thank You everyone Having my friends around me on my birthday-what can be greater than that? Thanks! and Thanks for making me Happy today on my Birthday everyone!' I smile grew on their faces and as Louis shouted..

'Let's get this PARTY started WHOOO!!' Wow he is really a party boy...We got through inside the Club and the music is playing 'Starships' hahaha This is one of my favorites songs Me,Dani and Elle were dacing on the dance floor while the other lads was on the other sits chatting.Then I saw on the corner of my eye I saw Harry coming to me..

'Hey love, having fun?' he whispered a little bit loud into my ear as I couldn't hear because of the loud music.

'Yes ofcourse I'm having fun!! This is the best birthday ever!!' I say to him as me and him continued to dance...In a few minutes later I saw Eleanor and Danielle coming to me with some other four girls they reached me then Danielle started to introduce them to me..

'Soo Zhyzhia this is Yailin,Demii,Juliet and Cara...Well Yailin and Demii were Eleanor's cousins while Juliet and Cara are my cousins Yailin and Demii are from USA while Juliet and Cara are from here in London' I smiled at them and shake their hands then Yailin and Demii started to have conversations with me while on the other hand Juliet and Cara are having their conversations with Dani and Elle...We talked for about 2 hours now.

I saw Liam smirking at me while coming over here..OH MY I know what kind of smirk is that..He's going to make me SING...It's been a year since stop singing well people don't know yet that I sing even my bestfriends even the lads and even Elle and Dani then someone break my thoughts shouting my name.I saw Liam he's here in front me and then he turned he's head to Yailin and Demii saying.

'May I excuse my sister for awhile girls?' then they nodded their heads in 'yes' My brother dragged me to the stage he ask the DJ if he could turn off the music for awhile cause he will say something to everybody he take the microphone then he started to talk saying to everyone.

'Excuse me everybody!!! uhmmm I would like to all of you to turn your heads here cause I have to say something  my sister here the birthday girl will have to sing, Soo everyone in this room say SING,SING,SING!!!' Wow they really wanted to me to sing.Fine.I gave my brother a glare and he just smiled and shrugged...I started to talk as I wanted everyone to shut their mouths cause I'm going to sing... I grabbed a guitar that is standing on the side of the stage, then I sit on the chair that is standing infront of the stage.