A Bit of Love and Hate Chapter 6

Hi guys!!!

Soooo thanks for reading my story I hope y'all loving it and  this will be the chapter 6 sorry if it's short :)... and Yeah hope you like it :) 

Zhyzhia's POV

What's wrong with Harry?! he keep staring at me....Oh.My.God. is he perving me?, I'll punch he's beautiful face if he did that...Wait...What.Did.I.Just.Said...? Beautiful Face?.... No way... and Why can't he just keep his eyes off me, Staring at me is creepy...Wait! maybe I should ask him? Arghh but I can't do it...My brain says that 'No! you hate him right so you shouldn't be talking to him and I know you can't just go there and talk to him' But then My heart says that 'You should ask him why is he staring at you so when he answered your question he can stop' Right! definitely The heart is the one, I should ask him why....I stand up to my seat and walked over to him then I grabbed his arm and take him outside of the garden...Then I started to asked him....

'You! Mister! Why are you always keep staring at me?! Are you perving me?' I asked him almost yelling at him,that's why i took him here outside I look up to see his eyes widen.

'NO! I'm not perving you and I'm sorry that i was always staring at you' he says to me....GOOD he's not perving me phew...because if he really did that I'll not just punch his face I'll break his bones.

After he answered my question...I look up and met his eyes he's staring at me AGAIN!!...But then he was leaning in..OH..MY..IS..HE..GOING..TO..KISS..ME!!, I saw he's eyes were close now he held my waist and after that..it happened..our lips brushed together...first I was shock..but again I only remembered I wrap my arms into his neck and kissed him back..we were moving in sync, he bit my bottom lip gently asking for permission so i gave it to him our tounges fight for dominance,I run my hands through his curly hair.But in a few minutes I pulled out and we were breathing heavily I look down and stared at the grass..

This was the second time that we kissed...But this was different than the other one this kiss was more passionate..his lips were so gentle and it taste like mint, WAIT..ZHYZHIA..Why are you comparing the first kiss to the second kiss...Don't think of that again..Bad girl..Bad..Bad..Girl..I looked up again and saw his eyes were on mine...Ahhh those eyes... those blue-green eyes it's killing me..his lips were like pink it's so beau------- Stop it! Zhyzhia Seriously!! Stop it!! 

'Uhmm I think uhmm.... we should..uhmm go back inside..uhmm yeah.. night harry' I say to him as I go back inside I saw the boys eleanor and danielle they were still sleeping...I run back to my room and close it but first i should get a shower I look so horrible now..After I got out of the shower I took my panjamas and my shirt that read's 'PERFECT TWO', I hopped into my bed thinking about him and the kiss.....There is one question that is running through my head....

Do I like him..?

But the kiss was just so perfect and it felt so right...I felt something that I never felt before....but I think I'll just forget about that it happened again...then I drooped into a deep sleep...

Harry's POV

I was here in my room lying in my bed with only boxers on..thinking about Me and Zhyzhia kissed for the second time..It felt so right, her lips were so soft and it tasted like strawberries...Butterflies and Sparks flew into me.. I smiled to myself, I can't believe that she kissed me back..But there are two things that is running through my head...

Do I like her..?

Ofcourse I like since we met for the first time even the past 3 weeks..I still like her...She's beautiful, her hair that smells like stawberries, her nice and sweet smile on her face, she's nice, she's adorable and the BEST word that you can describe her 

she was 'PERFECT'..

That's why I can't take my of her because she was soo beautiful...But again as I said there is two questions are in my head and the other one is....

Did she like me back..?

Ooooo what do you think...did he likes him back?....

Sooo guys this was the chapter 6 sooo hope you did like it :) hahaha

I''ll be working on Chapter 7 :) 

I'll posted it tomorrow :).x

Zhyzhia.x